Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. dim

dim Elite Member

bonique are you from toronto??

2. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

[Broken External Image]:http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/7743/activeoe5.jpg
    make the A more notice-able. it is the first letter after all. the C id try and curve it a liiiiiittle bit more. dont make it way boxy. but its ok. the T make sure the line goes accross. its kinda hard to tell what it was. your I. looks like a dick.. nah jk. it i really aint diggin the circles with the letters in them. good attempt though. and last the E. no other letters had the stitches why this one? also. make a hole in the E
    to match the first letter

(i know your trying something new but sometimes it works and sometimes it dont. learn from your mistakes and KNOW why it didnt work then apply that to your other sketches)

3. Fube

Fube Elite Member

hahahaha yes thats clearly some balls and a small penis. thanks for the "real" crits guys.

4. bouncingsoul

bouncingsoul Elite Member

5. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

Bump

fube - cant really think of anything to much to say about it, besides loose the dick ha

bunique - those UN throwies have potential, try to keep them alot cleaner and just keep working with them

bouncing - ....holy shit dude you're getting so ill, the only thing i dont like is the W, it looks like a failed attempt at an E

6. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

bouncin'-that shit is so shecksay.

7. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

what sumoe said^ you made easy look easy son, best piece youve ever done in my eyes, and deadpool, thats pretty much what im saying man, but, its got just enough flavour to not be a "simple" you feel me?

g-whal, the background is kinda cool i suppose, but keep workin on them letters ;)

8. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

im diggin that E! make ALL the other letters look/flow like that, and you got your self a winner!

9. Deadpoolzer0

Deadpoolzer0 Senior Member

oooo I get it...ok thanks tricks....Bouncing who you up against? whoever it is is gonna have to pull somethin crazy to beat you man..

EDIT* Why are people bumping their own shit? I dont get the point of just continuosly bumping it a page everytime..

10. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

11. Fube

Fube Elite Member

the only one on the page that bumped there own shit was g-wah. as for people doing that it just happens. its like the guy that wears the shirt of the band he went to see. he thinks its cool, but everyone else knows its lame.

12. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

when did it become lame to bump to get more crits, when i only got like 1 or 2?

13. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

just draw something else and post it...

14. bunique209

bunique209 Member

15. bunique209

bunique209 Member

No. Northern California.

16. Deadpoolzer0

Bonique....structure aitn bad....your e's need some work though.....look at the difference of backdrop...ones almost totally filled and the other like 3/4 .... and i just dont like the sun...i'd lose it..but its not cuz i have seen it before...i just dont like the face ..or the shape....or the fact its a sun...

17. bunique209

bunique209 Member

It's better than you can do.

and its bUnique. cant u guys read? its not bonique

18. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

man i just TOLD you, the angry face has been DONE, and much better, so DROP IT

19. Deadpoolzer0

lmfao....the sun? nah man i aint bashing you im helping you see the perspective...its just my opinion on the sun....shit homey chill the hell out!

20. Aska.

Aska. Senior Member