Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. hungr

hungr Senior Member

crayons are crisp!
    ai15.photobucket.com_albums_a365_mct1ts_DSC00484.jpg
    kinda ghetto sharpie (on a table)
    ai15.photobucket.com_albums_a365_mct1ts_DSC00487.jpg

2. emokid

emokid Senior Member

nice simples hungr

ai197.photobucket.com_albums_aa215_pork_album_DSCN6549.jpg

ai197.photobucket.com_albums_aa215_pork_album_DSCN6548.jpg

two pictures cos it looks shit if you only see one. in fact, it looks shit anyway but....

if anyone says 'your old style was better' i will have a seizure, this is just EXPERIMENTZ.

3. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

emokid why are just doing your simples like this? they look way better. :)

4. emokid

emokid Senior Member

whaddya mean baze? sorry its 2am over here n im super slow :)

5. alive

alive Banned

6. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

i write same onahhhhhhhh:)

7. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

^love your letters pear, the shading is really good, especially on your characters. inspired by the kay.

apic20.picturetrail.com_VOL1202_4129875_15355407_261378112.jpg

Last edited: Jun 22, 2007
  8. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

do i see a kay bite? no offense

9. Soner_603

Soner_603 Member

10. alive

alive Banned

11. Edward"Sezer"Hands

Edward"Sezer"Hands Elite Member

soner-603- i see mad potential. On the amkah piece your bars tend to go from big to small (ex: m and k) try to keep em the same size. Your a's only need one ending point on top it makes em look funny with two bars coming out, also your letters grow as the pice goes on notice the size of the first A and the H. use the Amkah sketch as a refrence and go a tad bit simpler.
    Alive- Throwie is dope but hard to make out the letters, but that goes with being grimey. You should start sketching with a pencil. your extensions are looking alot cleaner and flow more with each letter.
    emokid- dope style but the extension the p and a need work use one of the extensions that you did on your amkah piece. the top of the E the rounder part doesn't fit the piece all together.
    Hungr- great style like the some what euro fill. Nice simple letters but the N seems bigger than the rest probably intentional but good stuff none the less.
    afek- go simpler man dont concentrate on 3-d right now worry bout your letters. try basic keyboard letters, may seem like it doesn't help but it does.
    Glas- not that bad seems like somewhat of a fezat style work on your G a and L more though, i see you keep trying to evole those same letters try differnet ones though they a lower case g.
    Tense- nice simples but the N is hurting try to make it wider. I see you saw dajams sketches and got inspired?

12. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

teze a fuckin mod :)

13. Make•

Make• Senior Member

hungr- CLEANNNNNNNN simples really feeling them bro.

14. TAZM

TAZM Member

soner i like that. it looks like good simples to me but im a toy so hey.

alive im not sure what to say about those.

hungr im diggin the crayons. and that thing on the table has nice colors.

and for me...
    ai181.photobucket.com_albums_x100_L_Peezy_GraffitiTazm009.jpg
    crits please.

15. meetermaid

meetermaid Elite Member

tazzzzzzm. try to make your letters more equal, like the letters all look uneven , it's not too bad but it could be improved upon (like i'm one to talk ahha)

bigel i was about to call you out till i read your post properly haha, what does it say?

pear, hot shit! same to you hungr. feelin the styles up in this bitchhhhhhhh.

[Broken External Image]:http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/953/picture42sl5.jpg[Broken External Image]:http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/8086/picture43hz5.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/5852/picture45fl3.jpg[Broken External Image]:http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/2189/picture47xb6.jpg

critsss....been posting a ton of shit (for me) that's actually coloured and done nicely and barely heard a peep about em! :(

16. Edward"Sezer"Hands

Edward"Sezer"Hands Elite Member

tazm- not bad simple but work on keepin your letters the same width grab a ruler if you have too.
    meeter maid- i like the bottom 2 the best. nice simples, weird styles.

17. bouncingsoul

bouncingsoul Elite Member

Another "Asek" sketch for the battle. The bar in the A I just made a little circle- no idea why... Probably would have looked better as a normal bar, oh well. I gotta work on filling up that space under/to the right of the EK (the bottom-right of the piece hah). Wack K but oh well... Yeah, here it is

View attachment 284790

...Hah, upside-down knews sketch from earlier today worked its way into the flick too

18. tense

tense Elite Member

no offense, but who is dajam?, and do u have a sample of his sketch?,

19. MAST

MAST Elite Member

ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y165_seventh672_OMNI_1.jpg

fucked up the N in the bottom left and in the main. bottom right i was just fucking around with a one liner. pretty simple though

20. Nem

Nem Elite Member