Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Big_Eazy

Big_Eazy New Member

I did this a while ago...

Attached Files:

2. -ShAmEE-

-ShAmEE- Elite Member

sizo - big easy- tense - u wanna go simple yeh. u wanna like keep ya letters level, same thickness and height. because u need to kno your stucture in your letters. just loose the addons and arrows and shit like that. putting addons done make no ones work better. cuz most of all ur guys work is not amazin, basic shit.yeh well someone had to tell yah. so it has to be me. well now u kno all u can do is get betta.

your simples should be lookin like this.
    ai166.photobucket.com_albums_u86_ShAm33_SWEET123214.jpg

mast - your work looks like inks. well reminds me of it. i aint sayin that they bit u. but it all good. i think you should go alot simpler like make look like letters first that havin wavey lines. so you should go simple as well reli...

crit from a king.....yeh right.

3. HuntingLOLs

HuntingLOLs Senior Member

first of, no need to post the whole process of colouring simples - waste of space on here.. its just simples theres nothing special there.
    2nd. dont use a small L for blocks when rest are capital letters
    and 3rd ;) check the 3d on the b, the bottom of the round part is wrong because the line is longer than the other ones which determine the size of 3d. you have to find the point where it spawns from and make it same length as the rest, its one of the more tricky parts of 3d but with practice it will come out good

4. amk

amk Elite Member

Made...nice fading man....you shud work on your straight lines...
    Mast...do blokcs like Made demeonstrated with the Blah block
    Sizo...same for you ...do simples...

coloured in

View attachment 285368

peace

5. -ShAmEE-

-ShAmEE- Elite Member

ras looks niceer now...but the hand...killed it. and everyone that was RAS looks like,

6. dim

dim Elite Member

amk- i like how u put only one blue dot out of all the red ones i think you are rele starting to find your way around shading and showing dimension in your characters.
    mast- you need to find some letter structure go simple.
    tense- block letters.
    sizo- block letters.

7. -ShAmEE-

-ShAmEE- Elite Member

yeh that blue dot..contain all the flavour..trust me.

8. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

no they shouldnt...these simples are all wrong. when doing simples you should first- try and keep them straight and not slanting down like yours, and second- all the same thickness. the only letters that are the same thickness are the E's. and besides doing your simples without spaces inbetween the bars like this is better practice for learning a throwy than learning how to peice. space the bars in your letters out so you can better understand the structure of the letter. for examples the S should consist of 5 bars total. 2 vertical and 3 horizontal. the vertical bars are practically non exsistant. like i said try spacing them out.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2007
  9. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

IF YOU ARE NEW TO GRAFFITI MEANING IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN DOIN IT FOR MORE THAN A WEEK THEN DO NOT POST IN HERE GO TO THE GETTING STARTED THREAD AND READ AND STUDY UP ON SIMPLES AND CHOOSING A NAME .

AFTER YOU UNDERSTAND GRAFFITI AND WHAT IT IS ABOUT N HOW TO DO SIMPLES THEN POST IN HERE DOING WHAT IVE SAID MAY POSSIBLY IMPROVE YOU OR GIVE YOU A HEAD START .

10. what_one

what_one Member

11. [breakout]-azer

[breakout]-azer Senior Member

what-one : like bottom one. but not sure about bent t and h but apart from that its good

12. D E M O

D E M O Senior Member

13. Drakula

Drakula Elite Member

DOPE!

But maybe get rid of the interlocking lines or just get rid of one or two,they're obstructing the view of the letters.Rest is good.

14. cerex89

cerex89 Senior Member

Dome-i like the colors u choose nice stuff
    amk-thats dope but y is the finger so fat
    here a little pice i tried
    View attachment 285386

15. JackJill

JackJill Elite Member

16. jersOneTIC

jersOneTIC Senior Member

17. JackJill

JackJill Elite Member

On a newspaper or mag? I love that look it's so grimey, and cheap! Your letters seem to shrink as you go along...And I'm not sure I would have put the vert part of the arrow so far away from the J. I like the colours though. I don't much like the negative space. Bottom negative of hte E is too angular compare But yeah over all ( because I cant crit the rest of your work, I gotta go) It's bomb. Go paint it. gogo!

18. pez ss

pez ss Senior Member

jers i love how u did that on a news paper and i like that e alot to

19. Drakula

Drakula Elite Member

20. MESN[905]

MESN[905] Senior Member

drak im feelin those letters but make the top right bar of the K go out instead of in