Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

see baze knows what hes talkin about, it seems like everyone on here is expecting the same style but i agree with sizo too i gotta fix my M and O.
    those are some dope throws too baze

2. rayseone

rayseone Senior Member

baze - feeling the colered right one, looks real nice, not feeling the pencil ones, the left one is alrightbut the b looks wierd.

morne - lose the lumps. and sort the sizing out

matfoo - get some structure first man, your letters just are too pointy and structureless

crits i guees?
    [Broken External Image]:http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/1661/seyarcopyok6.jpg

and just screwing around
    [Broken External Image]:http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/3641/dsc00307ka8.jpgprops to the new mods, this topic is looking much better now, and also school is done for me so expect to be seeing lots of new shit

3. siZo

siZo Member

4. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

5. mattFOO

mattFOO Senior Member

ya looks better.. but do u see how u ended the black shadow on the E try to end it like that on the M

[Broken External Image]:http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/1839/44zz8.jpg[Broken External Image]:http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/6/43mg8.jpg
    rayse i can think of any crits.. looks good... baze you always have good art.i cant crit any of u.. morne i tried a throw with your name.. these were really quick throws.. and dont crit the word zoom... i was upside down when i did it.. toying around. i doodle when im on the phone.[Broken External Image]:http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/9249/45bv2.jpg
    i think im gonna put some effort into something tonight.. ill post it up later guys.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2007
  6. rayseone

rayseone Senior Member

matfoo make your pics bigger, its hard to crit them when they are so small, and the blue and red is blue and orange the picture just fucked it up,

so im not critless - morne make your letters the same size, your e is much smaller than your m

not directed at anyone but if your gonna post something up, put effort into it,

7. Casa45

Casa45 Senior Member

8. tense

tense Elite Member

9. tense

tense Elite Member

just try workin on gettin less wiggly lines, doin simples is a good way, but watevr works for u is good too

10. Edward"Sezer"Hands

Edward"Sezer"Hands Elite Member

Cyto- i'm glad you basically understand what simples are now clean em up some more don't make your letters get bigger.
    jroc- I told you before simple block letters doing that bubbly ish is not going to help you at all. Simple basic letters.
    Baze- stick with the bottom right one maybe make the holes a little smaller.
    rayseone- great coloring scheme. You remind me of sume your progressing nicely which im sure i told you before. But look at the SEY and than look at the AR not flowing well. Fix the size of the A and R.
    matfoo- go simpler.end of story.
    tense nice simples fix the s.

11. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

Last edited: Jun 27, 2007
  12. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

i have millions of throwups.. i few of them i dont really remember how to do. this one's my favorite though.

ai190.photobucket.com_albums_z227_bazer6_ebook_SP_A0901.jpg

jroc what does your non simples look like?

13. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

ive never tried non simples cuz i have no clue where to start ive just been workin on tags and throws

14. Casa45

Casa45 Senior Member

BAZE that "B" is UGLY

15. EKE

EKE Senior Member

ai94.photobucket.com_albums_l114_NotoriusSnL_Graff146.jpg
    CRITS PLEASE

16. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

you gotta not do hwat your doing right there and stick to some simple letters.. and we both gotta work on our handstyles. ;)
    ai190.photobucket.com_albums_z227_bazer6_ebook_SP_A0902.jpg

17. NewGraffer905

NewGraffer905 Member

ai164.photobucket.com_albums_u1_NeoGarland_Tonic_Piece.jpg

My first attempt at something other then a tag. Crits please.

18. TAZM

TAZM Member

baze your shit always looks dope.

tonic you need to keep practicing.

crits please.
    ai181.photobucket.com_albums_x100_L_Peezy_GraffitiTazm026.jpg
    wack "M":
    ai181.photobucket.com_albums_x100_L_Peezy_GraffitiTazm025.jpg

19. NewGraffer905

NewGraffer905 Member

I like the first one, better.

I tried to improve mine...

ai164.photobucket.com_albums_u1_NeoGarland_Tonic_Piece_1.jpg

20. scoot

scoot Elite Member

take the splash thing out of the backround and put it to the side for now.. then just work on getting the lettering down no need to waste ur markers on every little thing you draw.. also.. i dont like how ur letters break up near the end