Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. HadeP

HadeP Senior Member

theres a writter in my city(calgary AB) who writes Coma, but hes not very good. theres a Koma, who is fucking amazing, i think hes in montreal or something, i dunno check names out on www.visualorgasm.com, or search in google images, but do research on it.

2. SOOF

SOOF Senior Member

edward:look sicks but from a quick glance it looks like after the e another letter, like a f at the end or something but not bad

3. pocket change

pocket change Senior Member

ok bastardo sorry man i didnt even see that u were above me when i posted, but i that canvas looks pretty dope. your throw is pretty dope too, i like your style a lot man, i love throws with characs in them, i just suck at it. but nice work.

o and for you captin- read your own sig kid, and then look at my post, did i ask for "crits", no i didnt so why would i have to give them in the first place. and i dont even get the fact of toys giving toys crits because obvisouly if your in here you dont know much and have no room to critisize anyone. but whatever. i never asked for them so chill out. frankly i dont give a fuck if you like my shit or not. i do it for me not you not anyone else. peace.

4. Los

Los Member

5. dark2

dark2 Senior Member

cold i tryed 2 use bars

144230.jpg

sorry bout pic quality web cam sucks

6. dark2

dark2 Senior Member

View attachment 471

went over it in black so could see it

and los try to keep the bars the same size

Last edited: May 6, 2008
  7. Nem

Nem Elite Member

dark, keep your bars straight for now. and the same width. otherwise, keep up the practice.

los, like dark, keep the bars the same width for now.

cokulus, i love that song! reminds me of gta...its pretty ill. but i would maybe take out that blob on the bottom right of the K. under the E. i dont really understand what its part of.

until recently, everytime i would go to sketch, i would try to appeal to everyone on the forums. but now im kinda just sketchin for myself. and im not gonna paint anything until one of you guys says somethin im doin is cool. but im sick of not having fun while i sketch.

most of this stuff is probably shit by the way...

[Broken External Image]:http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l145/mblavis777/workinprogress.jpg

im afraid to finish it! ^^

[Broken External Image]:http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l145/mblavis777/retardedhandy.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l145/mblavis777/stupidcharac.jpg

not trying to go for realism so dont bash me on that.

its payday mofuggas! im gointa go pick up that check.

8. d_g

d_g Elite Member

9. amk

amk Elite Member

shit Bastardo...ill mate my little saviour..ill as fuck...that style you got going now is 100 % fucking euro..

start hitting trains in a couple o' months mate.
    serious.
    your like 15 right ?.

10. eMJayBee

eMJayBee Senior Member

11. Saeo1

Saeo1 Senior Member

^^ Looks good but cant read it at all. id say loose alot if not all those aarows.

ai168.photobucket.com_albums_u178_Sfeo_Oner_Stock.jpg

Did for battle but was a day late.

12. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

13. Nem

Nem Elite Member

new page bump.

whahappen, supersize those nips!

and itd be even better. XD

14. Scare2

Scare2 Senior Member

hell no emjay dont lose shit. that style is fire. maybee do a couple simpler pieces but holy god that wild is dialed.
    im really not sure how you would do this. but if u could do a color scheme that highlighted the letter structure as apposed to the extensions and the addons to sort of make the letters pop out that would be dope. like maybee fade from red to yellow as u get further away from the basic lettering?? just a thought. itd be much hard tho.

sae 01. go simpler man. the structure isnt there.

scab or whoever is above me. finish the first one. graffs about progression. and the handy is whack make it simpler and lose the swirls. the charachter might look good if painted in a really artistic way but on the paper it just looks like a lack of talent. in my opinion. its pretty stylized. the first piece looks like it might have potential.

15. Bastardo

Bastardo Senior Member

14 mate :)

16. Nem

Nem Elite Member

damn....imagine how good youre gonna be when youre like 25.

you have the gift!

17. Scare2

Scare2 Senior Member

aha yeah 14s the only age to be these days. thats where its at. props on all the work bastardo.

18. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

k i officially quit

19. 7thIncision

7thIncision Senior Member

Fuck, Im 16, he'd own my ass... I've always liked your shit bastardo. Keep it up.

20. Saeo1

Saeo1 Senior Member

Last edited: Aug 24, 2007