Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. revid!

revid! Elite Member

2. sacwacko

sacwacko Elite Member

top ones are good and the bottom is so dope but the bottom one has some structure issues you need to take care of if ur gonna feed it to a wall.
    and clean ass throw. really decent.

3. revid!

revid! Elite Member

4. beyondyereyes

beyondyereyes Senior Member

Diver, there ain't much to say really. You obviously have been refining your name to a point where I don't think I can offer much advice, me being so new. Sure your pen sketch ain't your best compared to what else you've put up but it's still nice.
    Ante, I'm not really into that kind of style but It's still pretty dope. Looks sick actually.
    Silent, your shit is clean also.

Puts my shit to shame. Ha it's all good just give me some time.

[Broken External Image]:http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b188/vincecrisis/boo.jpg
    I need practice. I'm aware some letters are out of proportion to.

5. sex without condoms

sex without condoms Elite Member

6. hazetheone

hazetheone Elite Member

sex no offence but dude it seems like you are posting the same picture every day and ide kind of like to see something new cause those characs are dope...

7. OriginalCin

OriginalCin Member

8. sex without condoms

sex without condoms Elite Member

the sun will come out tommorow.
    they are different, every one has something changed on it

9. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

I really like the characters. If you turned them into Vinyl toys I'd buy some. It would be kinda nice to see letters as apposed to characters from you though. I know I'm not one to talk since I don't regularly post my shit (and I mean SHIT) but you have this kinda generic feel to all of your characters and a break from them would be refreshing. No beef intended.

10. Rank-oner!

Rank-oner! Senior Member

sex: i really love your characters i want to see one painted.
    I was just sitting here on ebay and felt like sketching. Not like any of my other stuff and dont know why i sketched in this style. Let me know if its really close to someone elses cause I wasn't trying to bite and it was probably just subconscious. If its not then let me know how it looks for progression. It took about a min and a half and the N esp. is wack but lemme know.
    ai146.photobucket.com_albums_r258_rank1234_new001.jpg

11. Dying to live

Dying to live Senior Member

looks pretty nice man maybe just make it a tid bit fatter

12. SaGeStC

SaGeStC New Member

dude this is whack stop with that shit letters are whack and need alot of work

13. 00-made-00

00-made-00 Elite Member

No it isnt wack, not even close, post your work, see what it is, is your jealous and want some attention so, you find something which is different and orignal and say its wack, i bet you feel like a real badman inside.

Revid- its hard to read i rekon make all the bars equal sizes so it flows more.
    Rank- I like it but theres way to much space bring the letters closer together, it seems hard to belive you did it tho when you see the other doodles on the page tho.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2007
  14. Haz-E

Haz-E Senior Member

SEX dun worry love the dope shit

rank looking great add some 3d HANDI IS DOPE AS FUCK

crappy lil shit thing i messed up the top of the T isnt suposed t ocover the top bar of the C but w.e prolly just throw it out neway

[Broken External Image]:http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2406/100b04301ti2.jpg

15. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

<3 x2 haha I like it, the pink looks awesome bro. work on ur W and the top right extensions.

you still need to do me one!!!! I made a sticker for you and me and you need to do the same.!!!

Well anyways this is for you bazE... SHAKE AND BAKE
    View attachment 323916
    it looked a lil too plane so i added some pizazz
    View attachment 323917

16. LikeOner

LikeOner Senior Member

B looks funny, and Z could be a little bigger

17. hal.cyon

hal.cyon Senior Member

some stuff i've been working on. my other moniker, times.

[Broken External Image]:http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/7070/mikes001ly7.jpg

and a sketch for the stroud battle i didn't have time to finish. scud's coming back in feb.

[Broken External Image]:http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/3781/mikes003tv9.jpg

haze, nice simple style. i can see where this will evolve to something.
    the silent vandal, crisp style as well. wouldn't look bad on a wall at all.
    sex without condoms, i don't really get that particular style, but it looks well done.
    rank, that kind of font would look really hot for a stencil, but not sure if its right for a piece. but if you can rock it, don't sweat it.
    originalcin, no offense but i have no idea what your friends name is. i can't read that.

cheers.

18. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

i cant believe you guys dont get raoes. style. it one of the most unique ones on here.

hal.cyon thats good man. your letters could use work but everyone gets better. dont get me wrong its badass but i know youre still going with progression. =]

heres one for sex without condoms.
    >_< so many vowels!
    ai190.photobucket.com_albums_z227_bazer6_ebook_SP_A1148.jpg

and kils. you cant see yours yet. cuz im not done =P
    ai190.photobucket.com_albums_z227_bazer6_ebook_SP_A1149.jpg

19. Mr. Lefty

Mr. Lefty Senior Member

hal.cyon - Looks like you need to keep it down on the arrows and add-ons.

20. Rank-oner!

Rank-oner! Senior Member

Haz-e: thanks for the crits man and yours is lookin really nice. I agree with you though the T is a little weird lookin but maybe you could just change the C up a little and might not have to worry much about the T. The 3d is really nice too.
    FLuffy Bunnies: i like the simples but i do agree and think the B might look a little more squared off and the Z could be a little bit bigger, but those splatters look hot! haha i guess im just a sucker for splatters.
    Hal.cyon: that sketch is fresh man im liking it a lot. Thanks for the crits. I really like your character in the 2nd one.
    Baze: im really diggin that top one, i really like the flow