Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

bangingshit seti, u gota tell me wen that shows on

2. undergroundanimal

undergroundanimal Senior Member

evade:looks good,,i like the fading on the 2nd sketch... did you use a blender..?
    mass:should ve used another colour for the fill on the 2nd sketch to make more contrast but it still looks sick..i really like the letterstructure..
    Setï:i like that tag sticker youve made reminds me of some old shit i made, i don`t really like digital sketches the colours and structure look allright but i rather see your normal sketches..

finished this last night:
    ai23.photobucket.com_albums_b398_Scratchie__RIMG0050.jpg

3. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

ohh man that desk is soo setup for the photo, allur missing is a pile of canadian dollers and a can of monttana

4. Dream Creation

Dream Creation Senior Member

5. Dream Creation

desire nice got alot of ehm... style, u dnt know weather i like all the lteers joined but would like ifa flame styled fill went in there! and wats with the picture setup? wats the point in tryin to include a spliff, and a can of lager?

6. SEZ

SEZ Senior Member

mass lose the crown and work on how you fit your letters, especially the f and a

7. mas$

mas$ Elite Member

thanks man, it was a "im bored as fuck in chem marking mocks" (that was the back page of my mock exam haha, so i didnt hav many colours
    i really like this piece, wat u use to colour it? it really pops, i was thinkin bout usin this scheme 2 days ago:p only inverteded
    *edit* ^^^^^^yea i did on my newest one i popped out 10 mins ago, now the F and the A are side by side, not sitting awkwardly inside eacheother

Last edited: Jan 6, 2008
  8. SEZ

SEZ Senior Member

that desire makes me wanna cum

9. Dream Creation

taking it to the next page :) putting a 3d on it now then some green colouring!

10. AyteYourCookies

AyteYourCookies Senior Member

11. undergroundanimal

undergroundanimal Senior Member

thanx mass i ve used a pastelpink touch twin, pink gelpen, holiday blue copic, maroon pro marker a edding1200 and a gold gel roller.. can`t wait to see your new sketch why didn`t you posted it yet..?

DreamC:looking good, i like the extensions you added brings more live to the piece.. b.t.w. i did this setup thing to get an impression of how my saterdaynight looked like.. i planned to go out and bought a vew beers and weed but sudenly nobody wanted to join so i drunk the beer myself smoked some weed made this sketch and did a vew tags...

12. Mass Appeal

Mass Appeal Banned

13. enigmatic

enigmatic Senior Member

14. a maze

a maze Banned

enigmatic- looking good, fix the a and the n/i combo, and lose the arrows, then see how it turns out.

15. Dream Creation

16. the end

the end Senior Member

17. AyteYourCookies

AyteYourCookies Senior Member

18. EgoZen

EgoZen Elite Member

I don`t color my pieces cause we don`t have good markers(like sharpies, copic etc...) by us...
    Here are my pieces... I like to keep it simple...(CONSTRUCTIVE critics welcome)
    aa803.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_81_l_0ce1c7bac2dd3d56671d4785badc7802.png
    aa183.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_90_l_0a221e680be378ab934e3a2a2062ba26.png
    aa526.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_84_l_ce78fbca4af79ce7996070f4026cc035.png

19. Drakula

Drakula Elite Member

Ayte thatst your best piece yet keep up the good work.

View attachment 330545

haha the fill fucked up.I'm quite happy with the letters though.Anyone else feeling this?

20. EgoZen

EgoZen Elite Member

I like it... Looks really good... The fill in is ill IMO