Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

why not? you should always take advice from people who are way better than you.
    you could take atloks advice or mine:
    go way simpler.

2. Desipher

Desipher Guest

thank u baze i couldnt have said it better myself

3. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

That shit is fire Rots.

4. Fube

Fube Elite Member

o my GOD. what is wrong with u guys. your never gunna get anywhere REFUSING CRITS. and the rest of u are so crit hungry u dont give a fuck about what u say to someone else. this is rediculious.

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF U need to crit your own shit before u post it here. im lookin through these pages and im seeing a lot of shit i wouldnt even think of posting. save a lot of time and effort and put your BEST SHIT in these forums. if u dont put a serious effort in your sketches then how the fuck are u gunna get serious crits?

i am in the same boat as u guys, but i can honestly say that every single sketch i post is my A-game for the most part. this way when i get crits, decent crits, i can use them to my advantage other then just saying

"well, its not my best so YOUR crits dont matter because u just told me what i can already see."

get it together u motha fuckas, internet beef is pointless, we all enjoy doing the same shit here. so realize this and try to give a fuck about what your doing. because if u dont then find something else to do cus this shit aint for u.

bump this page, such an improvment.

bump all this.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2008
  5. meetermaid

meetermaid Elite Member

there's some mad sexy shit in here. there's also some... less than sexy shit going down.
    you kids need to stop being babies and grow some fucking skin, if someone crits your stuff, whether or not they say it in a 'mean' way, you should be thankful that someone's taking the time to HELP YOU OUT, because that is essentially what they're doing, ESPECIALLY if they call you on your shit and tell you it don't smell like roses when you think it does. we're all toys in here (mostly, there are definitely some people in here i don't think belong in this part of the forum according to the sketches i've seen) so grow the fuck up and learn to get along with each other.

* just as i wrote this i realized fube pretty much said the same thing, but it never hurts to beat a dead horse...

6. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

Woah is this the preaching thread. this is gay, the big boys black book thread is always inactive and the toy bb thread is constantly clogged with talking

7. SWIV3Lone

SWIV3Lone Senior Member

saying ur shits fucking whack isnt really help

people on here shouldnt be such douche bags fer no reason at all is wut i say

8. Evasion Of Invasion

Evasion Of Invasion Senior Member

9. SWIV3Lone

SWIV3Lone Senior Member

evasion of invasion u really have issues

10. littlerocky

littlerocky Senior Member

bump cus i got nothin last time

11. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

Swiv3lone - tthat guy as the spraytip made me lol like seriously. please never draw that again its just silly. And honest i would stay away from drawin little homie dudes less you really put some bad ass style into it. cause chances are you are very non-gangster and it shows in your drawings... at least thats what they made me think. I could be wrong. No beef just what they made me think....

Oh and you do have some talent at shading, so my advice would be work on some dope ass simples with some 3d shading and your shit will be alot more worth while. but keep em simple!

ROTS- I really like those 2 on top its a dope style, the one on the very bottom i really like to but it could use some minor tweakin which im sure you can see yourself, you did write these letters are shit... haha
    props though i like em

Mugs- I like it, cant find a whole lot to complain about, throw one done with some color like that and lets see it.

12. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

13. Backalley Abortion Doctor

14. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

15. SWIV3Lone

SWIV3Lone Senior Member

thank u for the critz that can acctually be called critz:D

and a blackbook "artist" is????????:rolleyes:

16. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

On the last one
    Primarily the S... that is an s right? lol

17. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

18. Backalley Abortion Doctor

I wasn't thinking about the S at all when i did it, and I inked the T before I sketched the S (bad idea) so I couldn't erase any of the T to make the S fit with it so I had to drop it way low and it just came out shit

19. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

ok this is my first attempt at anything crazy. So its far from perfect, like the N is too big and i dispize the E. but lemme know what you guys would have done different other than that.

[Broken External Image]:http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/5706/electricde5.jpg

ROTS- gotcha well thats the only thing i really didnt like about it, but sounds like its an easy fix

20. SWIV3Lone

SWIV3Lone Senior Member

either add 3d or make the letters closer together is wut i think

other than that its tight