Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

I don't really paint as much as I'd like to :( Gotta hold down a job, pass school, probation and be in 3 programs for probation. Not much time to do much, so I've been just putting up stickers until life gets a bit easier, you know?

And I don't think I'm good enough to hit the streets in such a manner right now.

Last edited: May 1, 2008
  2. Chump

Chump Senior Member

yea i hear ya....i got a job and college... but classes end next week... so getting up this summer...i need to work on my stickers...

3. Trestoner707

Trestoner707 Senior Member

4. Chump

Chump Senior Member

well pie.. theres only one way to get and painting and thats by painting... but it takes some time getting use to getting something from paper to wall

5. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

But who knows, I should be getting paint from a friend this weekend, and some more from my parents sooner or later. Just gotta set this shit up right :)

6. TagsRover

TagsRover Member

Dude, can i get a hell yeah for finals finally being over and no more BS school all summer. College is sweet but it's time for summer

Ilikepie, for some reason it reminds me of a whale, like moby dick, no, it's the whale from pinocchio
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.gibsonbooks.com/shop_image/product/44097.jpg

7. Chump

Chump Senior Member

i hate exams... but glad there here

8. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

9. TagsRover

TagsRover Member

Yeah, it seemed so familar to me everytime i saw it, too bad thats way too obscure of a reference if you started adding pinocchio's to your pieces lol

10. fonone

fonone Senior Member

11. rsakens

rsakens Elite Member

that yellow E in the simple looks alright
    work on that
    the bar on the r and k is a bit to far out in my opinion

12. SCIEnce802

SCIEnce802 Banned

Not my character... This page has some nice stuff.

ai31.tinypic.com_i6b3hk.jpg
    ai27.tinypic.com_2nbznec.jpg
    ai29.tinypic.com_2eam5as.jpg

13. atlok7

atlok7 Elite Member

i dont really think any one saw this
    holy shit, there are so many kids that are in college on this site. i wanna b in college. i have two more years left untill..:(

14. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

honest to god. i wanna stab so many people in this thread in the eye. give crits if you want them you donkey dick sucking half a testicle baseheads.

atlok. i like that. the bigger C looks better. i dont like your stars though. the points on em are uneven an sloppy. i know its intentional.. but i still dont like em.

pie, start putting a B on your sketches, doing 2/3rds of your name is kinna annoying. nice letters though.

15. Evasion Of Invasion

Evasion Of Invasion Senior Member

16. Evasion Of Invasion

Evasion Of Invasion Senior Member

17. fonone

fonone Senior Member

18. Chump

Chump Senior Member

didnt get any critz

19. TagsRover

TagsRover Member

Fonone - i don't really like the crazy ones, the simple is the best, and the fourth one looks pretty good but your E doesn't have a lot of structue, work on simpler letters and once they have more structue come back to this style
    SCIEnce802 - i like the first one, but the letters are kind of hard to make out, and that char is sick even if it's not yours
    Atlok - that one's looking really good, the C is definently much better, and i agree with jetpack that if those stars were sharp it would really pop off. And you've got some sick coloring skills, also have you tried making the horizontal line in the s fatter? i feel like it would flow better.
    Chump - it's decent, the S is a little wide and i don't really like the e, but thats just personal preference

-Those are my opinions only, obviously i'm not a graffiti legend so feel free to ignore

So here is a simple i've been working on, thinking about trying to add some 3-D and ink, what do you all think?

Edit: added 3-d

View attachment 368354

20. Drakula

Drakula Elite Member

The throwup I'm currently rocking:

View attachment 368362

Rek don't have the R kicker in two parts.Just have one leg coming out of it and don't bend it yet.Same with the K.Also make all the edges straight and not really sharp.