Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. MarOne...

MarOne... Elite Member

Just shut the fuck up.

Haze, I really like that bro.

2. Scream Out

Scream Out Senior Member

some simples, the p is a little off
    ai91.photobucket.com_albums_k301_Inhumation_Photo267.jpg

3. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

MarOne fight me you fuckin skank :p

4. StAtiK1

StAtiK1 Senior Member

i really like that scream. sometimes theres nothin better than a nice simple i find...

5. Cin123

Cin123 Senior Member

scream out- i like the simps, and the charter is dope
    ate- work on them simp a lil more but u got potentional
    i got cloud- i like
    haze- i dont like how all the leaders are connected
    ai259.photobucket.com_albums_hh311_frankeecin_007_2.jpg
    crits?

6. kog_throwie

kog_throwie Senior Member

ai253.photobucket.com_albums_hh48_pkpkkiller_DSC00360.jpg

crits!!!!!!

cin im not feeling that very much if you have that pointy part on your E the beggining of everyletter has to be pointy remove that square part off the I and squish the N together more

Last edited: May 19, 2008
  7. ATE

ATE Senior Member

Cin- Thanks and try and bring the "N" a bit closer in. i dont know if you get what i mean but just make the cross line a little shorter. :D
    Kog- round up the "e" a bit, and make the "!" a little straiter :D other than that nice

8. *cept*

*cept* Senior Member

first one is sick, probably the best sketch i seen outta you, paint that shit. the C on the second one bugs me but in the last couple weeks you've made such a huge improvement. nice job mang. /dickride

9. *cept*

*cept* Senior Member

its nice man

10. Epoc

Epoc Senior Member

ahah scream nice simp, char, a punchline.

11. NoCanControl

NoCanControl Elite Member

scream, the character is not good, good letters though.

12. MessTonic

MessTonic Senior Member

i actually like the character

13. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

14. nalko

nalko New Member

Should do more simple letter structure, bars need to be same width, etc.

15. atlok7

atlok7 Elite Member

16. MessTonic

MessTonic Senior Member

cais your shits always really good, even thought the A doesnt really flow that well i still like it..

17. Scream Out

Scream Out Senior Member

the character is not the focus lol, besides, half of it isnt even in the picure. thanks for all your feedback though.

cin - work on your letter structure a lot, use straight bars and once you get that down add some of your own style to it lol because right now its lookn real sloppy. also, you shadow is lookn really off, i find it easyer when the shadow comes down from a diagonal and not off one of the sides, hope that helps a bit.

kog_throwie - your letters seem to be decent for a throw style but you shadow is off, its coming from too many directions. if we can see your shadow at the bottom of your letters the shadows towards the side should not be as high as the letters themselves. hopefully this makes enough sense to help you fix it up a little.

NoCanControl - the char is definitely not my best, but next time you want to say something is just straight up not good please elaborate a little, this is a thread for improvements.

18. Haz-E

Haz-E Senior Member

Cin its ur man elect dude thats the worst thing from u stick to ur str8's for now n next time we chill will help u out get tezm's advice to

Jetpack fucking ill simple dude i rember wen u started on here good job

and atlock always loving ur shit style is ill

sum shit i did at my boy dimr's house

[Broken External Image]:http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/9739/00005921if5.jpg

19. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

elect that would be so dope if the first E wasnt so different from the rest of the letters.

20. fonone

fonone Senior Member

jetpack - i like it but i dont you know? i think what i mean is that it definatley has potential, its got a nice style to it. i think fix up the upright bar of the K, make it straight not bending backwards, and take off the line that goes into the main part of the A from the circle bit you know? hard to explain, the bit just above the hole, idk try that and see how it looks, also connect the bars of the R like someone else said.

elect - that looks nice, id say just do something with the T it looks boring compared to the other letters, but nice job.

heres an ack throwie im working on... havent been doing any proper sketches recently but yeah what do you think of the throw

[Broken External Image]:http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5100/may20167oi6.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5100/may20167oi6.b50fef2b7a.jpg