Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. molotow_15

molotow_15 Elite Member

i wont get involved in this lol

2. Detroit

Detroit Senior Member

bro, im not tryin to battle! i dont even know what im doing, i just want advice on my post, this guys got some serious problems.... [/b][/quote]
    I KNOW YOUR NOT TRYIN TO, BATTLE I KNOW THAT YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING BECAUSE YOUR SKILLS SHOW THAT. IM JUST TRYIN TO HLP YOU OUT AND YOU GET PISSED BECAUSE YOU DREW CROOKED ASS LINES?

3. Bill Cheese of Wheeze

Bill Cheese of Wheeze Senior Member

I DID NOT DRAW THAT, I JUST QUOTED IT AND DISSED THE DUDE THAT DREW IT. I DONT USE IMAGESHACK, I USE PHOTOBUCKET WHICH YOU COULD TELL IF YOU QUOTE 1 OF MY POSTS W/ A PIC IN IT. IM NOT THAT GOOD AT CHARACTERS, CAUSE PERSONALLY I THINK THEY ARE KINDOF LAME. NEXT TIME I GO TO MY GRANDMAS HOUSE I WILL TAKE A PICTURE OF A SKETCH I DID BEFORE I WAS OLD ENOUGH TO GO TO SCHOOL, AND I WILL PM THEM TO YOU. NOW IF YOU WANT TO SEE MY CHARACHTERS YOU CAN. IM NOT SAYING IT WILL BE HOT SHIT BUT THE LINES WILL BE STRAIGHT. [/b][/quote]
    OO haha shit, sorry bro, thats what i was kallin kindergarden shit.

I got nothin against your stuff. i dont think ive ever even seen any of it, cept that thing on your bathroom wall, if that one was you.

take a picture of your chars, id like to see em.

But must you write in all caps? its kindof annoying....

4. Bill Cheese of Wheeze

I KNOW YOUR NOT TRYIN TO, BATTLE I KNOW THAT YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING BECAUSE YOUR SKILLS SHOW THAT. IM JUST TRYIN TO HLP YOU OUT AND YOU GET PISSED BECAUSE YOU DREW CROOKED ASS LINES? [/b][/quote]
    GAHH!! and shut up about the crooked lines!! i knoo!! i did that on purpose mann, to go with the style i was drawing. its how i do that shit.

5. molotow_15

molotow_15 Elite Member

why cant writers get on in hormony

6. Bill Cheese of Wheeze

haha i wish....if it were only that simple...

7. Detroit

Detroit Senior Member

no i just didnt feel like taking caps off but if it bothers you that much fine, plus its giving me a headache. look back a couple pages those dub sketches and those sir sketches are mine. that piece o shit on the bathroom wall was not mine as i explained, i kno better than uing sharpies, and drawing a throwie instead of a tag and i know how to make sure the letters match. the guy that did that is named KOUKLA. I personally have nothing against you but it pisses me off when dudes get pissed when you give them advice, im sorry for bringin your moms into this.

8. molotow_15

molotow_15 Elite Member

o fuk me pen just popped in me pocket darnnn

9. Bill Cheese of Wheeze

haha my moms.....slick...

Cool, sorry for bombin on you, didnt mean to get all offensive and all, just thought you were trying to defend those pieces of shit....

lol

Sorry bout that.

10. Detroit

Detroit Senior Member

those pieces of shit weren't mine that was koukla's thats his username too.

11. Bill Cheese of Wheeze

i just went back and looked at some of yours. i liked the 2nd one the best. itd probly look good with some 3-D

So now that your not wanting to fuck my moms, you think you could give me some advice on the ones i just posted?

12. AMAZ tbscrew

AMAZ tbscrew Elite Member

wow..u guys r sad...get eachothers screen names or p/m eachother and talk it out..stop frontin on the fourms

13. molotow_15

molotow_15 Elite Member

14. Detroit

Detroit Senior Member

just try to go simpler, did you see my ace, and laces throwies. try to keep it simple like that for a little. On the top 1 I see what your trying to do but you need to try to keep the letters the same shape. make the "s" kinda squared off like the other letters. then slowly add on connections and add ons. Just try going a little simpler and building it up as you go on homie. thanks for the comments on mine.

15. molotow_15

molotow_15 Elite Member

u gotta grief mine now

16. dcite

dcite Elite Member

yeah try making some lines more parallel to eachother, that usually an easy strategy to good looking letters. the character is pretty funy for some reason, haha.

17. Detroit

Detroit Senior Member

18. molotow_15

molotow_15 Elite Member

i'll post me new charick up tomoz thats when i woz toy ages ago

19. Bill Cheese of Wheeze

may i say that you have quite an....interesting..signature lol. and as for the pic, i like the B, but the third letter kinda reminds me of a dick....

i like the guy. he makes me laugh.

20. Volume_one_

Volume_one_ Senior Member

Bumpty bump for crits