Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Mo152

Mo152 Senior Member

give them to get them kid. ^

med, i think if you took more time on your sketches, they would def look better, work on your throw as it is super generic,a dn not even that good for that matter.

love the colors Dlove

rasek, dope letters as usual, cant wait to see more advanced shit when the letters come to you ;) lol

scream, that's fresh, the handy as well man, dope!

2. MedTwo

MedTwo Senior Member

Last edited: Jun 26, 2008
  3. Mo152

Mo152 Senior Member

why yes you did, just like i said if you took more time they might be better. wtf is your point?

i don't understand why people half ass this shit. your considered a toy, now to me, i would think you should be trying hard to not be one... but i guess thats why you have the label.

4. MedTwo

MedTwo Senior Member

"quick sketches from my little book, I'll scan in some good ones later."
    That's my point..
    I have a book at school for doodling in class, always sketching so when I take my time I know what I'm doing.
    I'd say you're toy from what I've seen. Maybe you wanna battle?
    I don't care mate, don't get touchy about shit.. You do graffiti for yourself so don't worry If I sketch something quickly.
    [Broken External Image]:http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/7093/picture4ng7.png

5. Mass Appeal

Mass Appeal Banned

Your letters are getting good but i think its now time to start thinking about progressing..like all the sketches youve posted in the last few weeks have all been along the same line as this..try starting to modify the forms..like the E...you E's are always the same yeah..IMO E's have to be the bestest letter EVER to morph...cause no matter what it looks like aslong as it has the 3 vertical bars itll look like an E.. and twiddle around with extensions...not many but just some...like add wee tabs to the sides and incuts etc etc. strart filling in your peices aswll becasue you paint...it helps so much to fill all your stuff in the stages your in yeah..Just make these letter generally more appealing...becasue at the moment they just look like good simples...but could be so much more....what style are you actually looking for aswell ?

Would you be up for an exchange ?
    Iv got TONS of time on my hands..

6. fonone

fonone Senior Member

7. MedTwo

MedTwo Senior Member

Doesn't look bad, kinda liking the style of it. You from Australia? New Ironlak formula in your avatar ;)

8. remos

remos Senior Member

looks like a good thing to build off of just tweak it when you sketch till you figure out the perfect one.
    just my opinion possibly connect the letters a little more
    its too early here....

9. fonone

fonone Senior Member

cheers for the crits and yeah im in Aus, what city are you in?

10. MedTwo

MedTwo Senior Member

11. fonone

fonone Senior Member

yeah, perth haha. im yet to meet anyone in the same city on BS... although every other writeer in perth is a dero crackhead so im not sure i'd want to.

12. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

word, thanks bro. im not really searching for a steeze. it'll come to me over time. it'll be less regurgitated that way. i know i could prolly advance my shit faster, but whenever i try to. honestly, its wack. ive got mad wack sketches layin on my floor tryin to add all that shit. plus ill start puttin in extensions whenever i can think of a fresh idea to use for em. i very seldom look at other artists and incorporate their ideas into mine. if ever.

i like my simples, cuz its hard enough to paint them quickly, cuz i doubt i could fire off a full piece with extensions an all that shit in aheat spot. although i do agree, i need to change shit up. but think of it this way, ive only been doin this steeze for like.. 2 weeks maybe? if that. i was doing simple block letters for a minute fuck

and i have no markers, so i cant really fill. it'll just make it uglier. im prolly not gonna be doing any funky euroish fills. just multicolor fades an shit. which i can only learn by painting enough

P.S. yeah, im down for an exchange.

13. AZTEKA

AZTEKA Senior Member

14. Mass Appeal

Mass Appeal Banned

This is the whole part of progressing..happend to me happend to everyone..its a shit stage ill admit...when i was there i didnt write for like..6 months...ahha..just couldnt think of ANYTHING at all to do.

15. sheltr

sheltr Senior Member

afarm4.static.flickr.com_3024_2609152797_5f0396bec9.jpg_a4f0a23c50a330cf1bf56cae6c33a893.png
    crits if you want to
    im also feelin an exchange with someone, im kinda bored

16. LOPe_GCI

LOPe_GCI Senior Member

crits
    rasek- solid simple. work on the S its not too smooth
    med- use some bars and dont connect the letters yet
    irek- nice
    what up yall. just got the internet back in my house so heres a couple things i been workin on. dont have my blackbook rite now but i just got into stickers so heres some sheeeiiitt.
    [Broken External Image]:http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii37/comatoastoner/Untitled-8.jpg
    ai260.photobucket.com_albums_ii37_comatoastoner_Untitled_11.jpg
    ai260.photobucket.com_albums_ii37_comatoastoner_Untitled_2.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii37/comatoastoner/Untitled-9.jpg
    ai260.photobucket.com_albums_ii37_comatoastoner_Untitled_10.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii37/comatoastoner/Untitled-3.jpg
    ai260.photobucket.com_albums_ii37_comatoastoner_Untitled_7.jpg

crits welcome. anyone decent want to exchange lemme know im always down

17. Mass Appeal

Mass Appeal Banned

My god
    Big boy thread like NOW DESTILOVE

18. seywhat

seywhat Elite Member

yo lope, good to see you back. i'd have to say im diggin the first two the most, and u always got them fire ass bombs. im down for a peice exchange, i write seyar or esole either one.

19. zeno*!

zeno*! Member

20. Shiva.

Shiva. Senior Member

wtf, a new Zeno
    well, the bottom of your O isn't round, and the bottom of your E (the end of it) is thinner than the rest, make it a little bit thicker.
    and the middle bar of your Z could use some work.
    i like your style though.