Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. braxtons a g

braxtons a g Senior Member

yea but he wasnt an asshole about it like you was.. you said it with a cocky tone.. no beef just help guys for real. im tryin to learn this shit n get it down

2. -ShAmEE-

-ShAmEE- Elite Member

not many flicks on this page....

3. Gnar

Gnar Member

i just wanted to say that atleast he has wat he needs to start off with down wich is more then i can say for a lot of ppl thatdont even get their basics down first and just go straight into a wildstyle that no one can read

4. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

ag its the internet dont be such a bitch, and it wasnt being cocky u mearly said shut up and sketch....infact u complaing about crits is cocky my shit got overlooked 3 times

5. Rooftop Resident

Rooftop Resident Senior Member

There you go, that is simple, that is using bars. Now, practice that over and over because that shit needs work, if you are dedicated, keep at it but you don't need to post everytime you sketch out four letters and expect people to have better advice for you at that point than they did the day before. You're going to suck for awhile, it's a harsh realization, but just deal with it and use it to fuel your determination to get better.

6. koma_1

koma_1 Member

bit blurry, but what you think?
    ai37.tinypic.com_5xk391.jpg

7. Rooftop Resident

Rooftop Resident Senior Member

True, just speaking my mind, your shit is still legit, just a little plain to me.

8. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

koma ur using bars but not going simple, the whole point of bars/simple is to learn how to construct the basic letters

9. koma_1

koma_1 Member

well i made more komplex stuff before, so thats not the kind of critisism i was hoping for.

10. +Hoodwigga

+Hoodwigga Senior Member

maybe not but its the kind you should listen to

11. kroc_oner

kroc_oner Elite Member

if u dont want to do simples dont just work on your structure do add ons then dont it takes time if u dont wanna wait bite letters switch them and work on other shit dont paint inlss u wanna do a tag or bomb but make them simple develop your own from other styles but dnt make it to bitten look at others people work for inspiration thts difffernt from bitting mssg me and ill help u with your stuff

12. empw

empw New Member

anyone got any comments on my shit?

13. Zire

Zire Senior Member

Doubt it looked decent...

14. kroc_oner

kroc_oner Elite Member

empw do simples or read wht i posted for the other guy

15. braxtons a g

braxtons a g Senior Member

k. thanks everybody.. thats the kinda help i was lookin for

16. kroc_oner

kroc_oner Elite Member

17. Fube

Fube Elite Member

almost 4 pages of complete shit. shut the hell up ALL of u. the new page better be full of flix or im about to go on a deletion spree. if u guy want to bitch about the crits your getting then u dont need them in the first place. and if u have to ask for crits then just realize that u need to do something to GET crits. im sick of hearing all the retarded bitching about trivial shit.

no more.

fube.

18. <J-one>

<J-one> Senior Member

i'm sick of kids gettin into graffiti like its a trend and taking anything that states there not the best writer you've ever seen as beef. everybody calm the fuck down and just draw graffiti. if someone gives you a tip...take it and use it you dumb shit.

fube your stuff hyyype

most recent drawing of mine. yes i had to use pencil crayons to colour it in...
    says gasr
    ai61.photobucket.com_albums_h45_stove_top_Picture.jpg
    GKK FAMILY

19. <J-one>

<J-one> Senior Member

20. sketch3

sketch3 Banned