Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. _ORGAZM_

_ORGAZM_ Member

osnap- i personally like the grungy fill, and great letters man
    tastie- looks good, the E does look a little out of place with the 2 thin parts coming off.

i just drew this one (says NECRO), its all sloppy but i have run out of erasers, crits anyway.
    [Broken External Image]:http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd308/Zelve/Graf/graf11.jpg

2. revid!

revid! Elite Member

JETPACK!
    damn man its been some time!
    haha i remember when you first started doin simpleee ass straights, youve gotten so much better!
    keep it up man!
    zase shit is lookin dope too and fube, shit is mad steezy!

3. wrekstyle

wrekstyle Senior Member

wow looks even better with colour...what kinda marker u use, touch twin??

4. SANEKONE

SANEKONE Senior Member

what kind of crit is just saying the word 'bump'?
    anyways.... new to graff thread. come back in a few weeks when you can do straight letters and 3d and your lines arent shaky.

5. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

when you bump something, that means its good, and you like it, and you wanna keep moving it along for other people to see..
    its a good thaaang

6. rootpl

rootpl Member

bump = like it

bump isnt a crits or somethink this

7. osnapizzel

osnapizzel Banned

keep your bars the same width

8. Scare2

Scare2 Senior Member

Dews, your D isnt as dope as the other three letters which are off the hook. and i like the funky style and coloring.

Tastie the coloring looks good but the letterform could use a bit of work. I personally think it would look better with the a and i the same size as your other letters and maybe space them out a tad more. i like the way you do your Ts its simple and works well. your S needs some work. It lacks the flow that is expected from an S. the curves of it are a bit jerky and dont flow as well as they could. Your E would look better without the tail off the bottom leg of it and maybe shrink the bottom leg too and give the middle one more space. as it is it looks wierd because the middle leg is like a little shrunken noodle. maybe give the center leg more of a rectangular shape. its lookin alright though i like it.

I haven't posted on here in forever. just some pen sketches from class the last few days.

[Broken External Image]:http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l8/IanCasserole/ACEONE1.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l8/IanCasserole/DIMOS1.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l8/IanCasserole/MASTer1.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l8/IanCasserole/METH1.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l8/IanCasserole/WIREd1.jpg

9. -Wings-

-Wings- Senior Member

Drew this last night when I was really high and drunk, and scare 2 besides that first one I like most them, although that mast one.. that s bar is to small.
    View attachment 424406

10. Czar One

Czar One Senior Member

View attachment 424408
    retouch of an old sketch. I know that it's wack, especially the stars.

scare: I really like the ACE and METH sketches. Keep that meth style progressing man.
    Wings: I think that the arrows on the S kind of throw that piece off balance.

11. GIzUrD

GIzUrD Senior Member

WINGS- youve got a bunch of little doo dads and extensions in there but they hardly match. might be something to think about in the future.

12. S4d3n

S4d3n Senior Member

Scare2 and Wings, if Wings' 'S' was a bit more simplified, I wouldn't mind seeing your stuff on a wall, keep it up, the one with the power lines is dope as fuck Scare.

13. osnapizzel

osnapizzel Banned

scare good letters but no color?

wings i like the letters but hate the extentions

14. -Wings-

-Wings- Senior Member

Ill try to lay it loose on them :). Good to see people dont hate my stuff as much any more. :p

15. Scare2

Scare2 Senior Member

thanks guys, yeah those are all pen sketches with just a bic ballpoint so i didnt do any color, haven't for a while, i like the way you just commit to your letters and style when you cant erase and not worrying about color keeps my focus on the letterform and flow as apposed to flare and color.

Wings, everyones hating on your S but its dooope. the extensions on the left have hella nice flow. the rest of your piece isnt as wild which kinda throws it off but your letters are solid and the style is really dope. the only part that i dont like is the extension off the bottom left of the N, you can barely see it and it doesnt have much flow with the shape of the letter so it just kind of adds clutter.

16. -Wings-

-Wings- Senior Member

Here you go, something with a little less extentions (that K was an accident waiting to happen).
    View attachment 424421

17. Maste

Maste Senior Member

18. osnapizzel

osnapizzel Banned

skin the s should have been up as high as the rest of the letters

maste im not diggin any of that man, keep your letters straight in line with each other, even bars, screw the crazy fills, consistant outline, dont use tape either if you need to add something get a glue stick

Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
  19. klic

klic Elite Member

for a battle that still hasnt been aproved after a week

[Broken External Image]:http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq26/klic1/MARCESimplesBattle.jpg

skin - you could make that look really nice if you did what people told you and got rid of all that crap on your s and got rid of the cracks

czar - the c and a dont go with the z and r at all, just keep all the letters the same style and size

scare2 - looks good but in some of them it would look better if you kept all the bars the same width, and the backgrounds are a nice touch

20. osnapizzel

osnapizzel Banned

lose the shit on the bottom of the c and e