Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. littlerocky

littlerocky Senior Member

but it does make you high.

2. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

the only way i start my day

3. ColorOptional

ColorOptional Member

All of you need to practice what you preach, you are STILL talkin shit and its been dead for a while. The kid asked for some crits and all of you straight hated on him instead of giving him some legit crits. I would do the same thing if you came at me like that. If you dont like him then just dont say shit, thats all. Otherwise this thread is just gonna be like a bunch of bitchin females!

4. ColorOptional

ColorOptional Member

Timeless- Those letters are dope bro, I wanna see so color from you now
    Tasty- Im feelin that k, Im not really into the color combo though brotha
    Zase- I like it, lets see some more of that shit.

5. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

this thread will always be full of kids who act like bitches on the rag. its the toy thread bro..

anyways, bump. i never get crits anymore. compliments are nice. but its not what im looking for.

zase, much love homie. but after you got called out. ive seen significant changes in your letters, so whether you bit or not. someones opinion changed your style completely. but, that being said. i like where your going now. taking a step back to re-advance your style never hurts. keep working with that cmore style. shits fresh, nearly flawless simples.

tasty sesame, those fills are funky. but work on the ERK and a bit on that I. the letters are being neglected for fill styles.

kill_fred. put a chip between the kick of your R and the loop, y'know? cuz right now it could be mistaken as a wack A. define the loop more kid. wordup.

que, just keep workin at it. you got the right idea and the best way to advance your style is countless sketches. sketch the same style 100 times. you'll see the letters develop a bit mroe each time

vandal. put your heart into it bro. your coming out with fruitless styles that arnt you, y'know? put more "you" into it, you'll prolly get better styles

Last edited: Dec 24, 2008
  6. Tokenkaligreens

Tokenkaligreens Elite Member

I see you just joined this month....this happens alot in this thread man dont even bother with it. As for that vandal kid he needs to lose that attitude and I m sure people would stop "hating" on him. Look at some kids in here they post some pretty toy shit , but they can take the crits and dont start shit when someone tell them something they dont wanna hear.

edit: good shit rasek, you a great example of where rocking simps gets someone. I remember when you werer writing reign and post your shit leaps and bounds man. stay up

7. timeless progress

timeless progress Senior Member

I gave dude crits, he just got all caught up on me asking if he was straight edge, I told him to check out the new to graff section cause I dont think he understands the bars concept, he blew up on me so what can I do.

Zase-I like it, only things that caught my eye was the right leg of the R could be pushed in a little bit and the fill on the C sorta looks flipped, but thats just because theres more red than blue and the other letters have more blue than red
    View attachment 435587
    Im not a fan of the fill but I figured I cant color it in here at work since all we have is 2 highlighters so might aswell work on fills

speaking of gettin high
    View attachment 435588
    thats one of the blunts Im smoking here at work today mr.ZRO

8. Zase

Zase Senior Member

i just try too do new styles -_- its what every advanced toy should do
    if ya have ya simples down change styles and later go back to the old style belive me
    i have tons of pieces i dont post

9. Zase

Zase Senior Member

thnx man good critism
    i like your piece aswell cant spot any bad flaws
    and i see that style developing dope
    experiment with some hook ups to connect letters man
    ciao

EDIT: that small R i the rasek piece is Hate i love it
    use that one in a sketch man and add stuff on the rest like u did on the R but dont fuck the flow u can do it

10. CandyRain88

CandyRain88 Senior Member

ai457.photobucket.com_albums_qq293_CandyRain_UGC_1224081319.jpg
    ai457.photobucket.com_albums_qq293_CandyRain_UGC_1224081319a.jpg
    ai457.photobucket.com_albums_qq293_CandyRain_UGC_1224081319b.jpg

im not sure if this stuff is good yet its a lil wilder than normal....and now that i look at it that bs one looks like shit to me

rasek-dont have cris on that particular piece cuz it looks like scribbles to me but on your style in general id say try to even it out more...like make the bars sticking out 1 way on one side of the piece and the other way on the other side...thats what i think at least

zase- nothing...i really like tha old school funk and its pretty on point

edit junk- its ite just work on bar widths
    and im too lazy to go to the last page

11. timeless progress

^^not a fan of the first pick, its hard to see the details but the other two show promise

12. your dad

your dad Senior Member

candy i like that S i like it a lot

whipped this up a minute ago, its a little sloppy on the edges though, and ignore the bullshit behind it.
    View attachment 435592

13. timeless progress

I know the blunts a lil sloppy but you can blame the stale ass rilo for that:p

14. NoCanControl

NoCanControl Elite Member

ight idk when i 'll have yers as well mero

kans
    kansas
    kansr
    any. really.

15. NoCanControl

NoCanControl Elite Member

16. kill_fred

kill_fred Senior Member

cool ill post porbably on saturday.when i get my camera.

17. littlerocky

littlerocky Senior Member

color optional shut the fuck up lol all i was sayin was blunts makes you high. do they not?. case in point.

18. Ink me

Ink me Senior Member

ai41.tinypic.com_2n7p6qb.jpg

ai44.tinypic.com_2e57044.jpg

Really new to this. I know I shouldnt add color until I get letters and 3D down...but I was bored. Advice?

19. ColorOptional

ColorOptional Member

What? I wasnt even talkin to you brotha. Besides if you puff then your already cool with me.

20. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

ink me, make your line thats make up your bars paralell. define your letters more. your R is hella wack. read the new to graff thread. it'll help you a lot.