Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Yo whats good all.....Yo Stop with all the Shit talkin tho.... "Hatesone" yea homie we are here to crits ppls work. Instead on tryin to bring the next writer down how about you give him props and try to help him inprove and then work on inproving your self. Cause that how beef get started. WE are Writers we should be beefin with one any other.

But as Crits go....
    Res-Limit you Bar usage, I cant even read that, sooo Dont bother to color it lol.
    Izi-Don't worry man just keep sketchin we all start out sucky and work our way up. Just check the New to Graff Thread ight.
    Germer-I saw you posted in the Big Boy Thread...You steez is okay but simple, nothin I haven't see befor. But for right now I say post in here untill you get your style super clean and you make it Unique ight man.

Ight pplz Im out

Last edited: Mar 4, 2009
  2. Capo Izi

Capo Izi Senior Member

Yo man, I've been writing a year.....I just have to restart everything, because one of my boys...or so I thought so...ratted to the 5-0 on me. Now I got my name tagged, so I gotta change up.

3. .HATESONE.

.HATESONE. Banned

lol dont get mad at me becuase i said it was ugly.its the truth and i really dont feel like taking my time to look at all the stuff that is wrong with it when it is just so much easier to say its bad.becuase it is and none of it is good so theirs no reason to ell him what he needs fixing.idk thats how i learned.people told me it was hella ugly,i felt a little bad but i picked myself up and sketched some more.and thats exactly what he needs to do.scrap that shit and start over.im not going to hold his fucking hand and tell him good job and shit.no,thats pointless.i thought it was ugly and i called it.if you guys cant take harsh criticism than your fucked haha.

did you hear that kapo.the b is bad and you need to start over.thats my opinion...

4. 00-made-00

00-made-00 Elite Member

View attachment 456895
    For my main man kester, who kills alot of people on this with his simps, which most of you chumps should be doing.

5. Capo Izi

Capo Izi Senior Member

Yeah man, look above...I mean I JUST changed my name, I expect shit for a few weeks.

Also changing name again, NukeBomber was way too long, so I'm going with Dr.Nuke...

6. 00-made-00

00-made-00 Elite Member

Shut the fuck up you both a pair of fags, who need to sketch more, quit bitching about shit and sketch .

7. RhodeIsland

RhodeIsland Elite Member

Can you guys keep this shit to PM's we all dont need to here what highschool you go to and whos someones brother

8. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

for real nigg where your street smarts at

9. Paser1

Paser1 Member

10. Capo Izi

Capo Izi Senior Member

bomb...

ac4.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images02_4_l_f6e2a8e2f79a4576b5b43ce78b0cf8a3.png

Pase-Needs a little bit of work....but it's okay...The S especially
    Kester-that shit is mad tight

Crits?

11. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

12. Paser1

Paser1 Member

word

thanks brotha ima work with that shit thanks all for the crits keep them comin

13. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

pm me ***** we need to talk about something

14. SONE.

SONE. Senior Member

15. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

im not really digging that huge thing of the s and how the e covers a lot of the n but youve got the right idea with the letters and the fill is nice

16. $IN30NE

$IN30NE Senior Member

dam sone im really feeling that!! dat jaint looks dope

17. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

18. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

eskimo! pm me i need to know the fill colors

19. SONE.

SONE. Senior Member

Where can i find prisma colours? are they at michaels?

20. sanrtizer

sanrtizer Senior Member