Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. <[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]>

<[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]> Senior Member

Make the 3D waaay more wider that one is weak and make em go the same direction
    make the bars same size like the left one on the N is a littl skinnier that the others

2. MakeItTakeIt

MakeItTakeIt Senior Member

That kings isn't bad. The 3d is pretty fucked though. Make sure it's all goin the same direction if that's the style you're goin for. And get rid of some of the useless extensions and bits, they take away from the style of your letters, which is actually pretty clean. Also, use a thicker outline, especially if you're gonna throw a force field on it. But shit, you're better than me so you can take it or leave it.

3. Daipone

Daipone Member

word up smokers , thanks for your logical opinion :) i will do my best 4 the next sketches

4. quick1

quick1 New Member

yea i do plenty of simples, just tried my hand at something a bit less simple lol, ill post simps tommorow

5. SicK-

SicK- Senior Member

6. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

That's not even a bite.

7. Daipone

Daipone Member

I don't bite , i learn by biting but i use my skills to do my shit , i draw kings by block letters and little flow by me , how ever i do it by my own not by biting , anyway thx 4 advice :)

8. Daipone

Daipone Member

MakeItTakeIt :

thx for your opinion i like your comments am glad to have people help me :) i'll work on my letters and flow thx

quick1 :

hey i will try man , and it will be wonderful if you share with us some works too

Sbal :

word up sbal :) but i will keep very away from biting i like to have my own style i love to learn thx

9. SicK-

SicK- Senior Member

You Just completely contradicted your self you said you dont bite but learn from biting? Anyway dont try to deny it when the letters and color scheme are from there
    http://learngraffiti.net/graffiti_outline_coloring.htm

10. Daipone

Daipone Member

in Honestly I draw It by my self , but it could be same at structure and color cause just i have one reference to learn from wigs that's my problem i should take around and expand my mind :rolleyes:

11. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

thanks dudes..
    and yeah the H and the top of the R deff needs some more work.. and for my outlining part i took my time wit the RK jus didnt make the R thick enough at the rounded part on the right.

ill have a painted version in a few days i hope.

12. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

one evil i was expecting u to be a better writer that stuffs kinda hurtinn bro

View attachment 584375
    in progress i uno if ill finish it though

13. <[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]>

You definitely should that thing is fucking great!
    Idk what the $ is doing there tho mang

14. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

i hate finishing shit cus i fail with colour schemes and fills....mine are always straight up simple fills and there lame
    heres my attempt at a more complex fill lolllll
    View attachment 584401

Last edited: Sep 10, 2010
  15. kew1

kew1 Senior Member

throw a 3d on that bitch

16. dangeri

dangeri Elite Member

Agreed, get a 3d on it, and that fill would be sick with paint as you get better blends,

17. <[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]>

Ya I was guna say the 3D but that thing was already pretty good as is, 3D would probly ruin the essence
    Something about it just tells me its better off with out 3D but that's just me and that fill is badass
    the color on the R rolled up leg is dope like a fruit roll up lol and the arrow on the 2nd E green to red=siiiick

18. shore 616

shore 616 Member

19. exitus

exitus Senior Member

ai52.tinypic.com_jb6139.jpg
    k is bad but i had low light

ai51.tinypic.com_8vx6w0.gif
    bleed thru, so pissed

ai55.tinypic.com_r87di1.jpg
    prob gonna make it a stencil

20. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

If you're going to make that Obama joint into a stencil, you should revise it first. And I'm not just talking about the colors, I'm talking about Obama's figure overall. His head looks MAD big. It's pretty funny, actually.

I don't remember Obama's head being that huge, lol..