Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. kringe

kringe Senior Member

Please elaborate?

2. JesterOner

JesterOner Member

still waiting till christmas to get some better pens aha
    i like those letters fat :(

acrsk: niceee i like it but the letters but there a bit squashed

ai475.photobucket.com_albums_rr113_KidsOnLsd_Photoon2010_12_15at2133.jpg
    cnc?

3. ribcage

ribcage Banned

1214101637.jpg
    r is fucked so dont look at it

4. JesterOner

JesterOner Member

the e needs to be lowered so that the bar meets with the a if you get me? and the c is leaning too much. throwie looks nice tho work on the H looks like a K

5. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

6. ribcage

ribcage Banned

only thing ima change on that is the R, and you check your own shit bro cause im gettin bunk crits from you and then i see your shit and go wtf? I think you need to slow down on the crit giving until your own shit is better

7. kringe

kringe Senior Member

Mone, that's a really bad spot for that break in the O. It makes it look too much like a C.
    And the left side of the M is too thick. And too straight, as is the left of the n.

Euro, watch your widths. Don't slant the piece upward.
    On the one on the top of the page,....yeah don't do that.

Reach, your R is structurally wrong. Have the leg come out of the bottom of the loop of the R, instead of the backbone. And then the shit Joker said
    And don't be scared to bend the bars so that for instance, the e actually looks like the one here, e

Acrsk, watch your widths, and the style varies a lot. And it's squished.

8. Diesel

Diesel Member

unique - sick as hell what did u use to color? and it needs more color...do another one with fill

9. JesterOner

JesterOner Member

yeh i get you but you cant improve if your not getting harsh critz? but yeh i'll slow down on the critz

10. ribcage

ribcage Banned

nah the crits werent harsh, thats not what i was sayin at all, just it seem like your just givin the crits so some1 will crit your shit instead of thinkin it out and givin 1 that is actually helpful, if anything i would say give a harsher crit then you did and be more thorough if you want people to know what you mean

@kring yea...but that e is not curved on purpose bro, rounded e wouldnt have fit the style of the rest

11. kringe

kringe Senior Member

It was just an example. I meant to do all of your letters like that. It's too blocky.
    And take the crits that joker gave you. All of it is right, besides about the throw being nice.

12. ribcage

ribcage Banned

"its too blocky" hahahaha yeah oookay. And i get it, you dont like it cause u could do better/know everything, now stfu about it, there will be more for you to dislike shortly after i finish this 3d

13. kringe

kringe Senior Member

Let me ask you this. Why do you post your shit? You obviously don't want crits, you've disregarded all that you have gotten so far. You don't do it because it's good and you want to show off and get props. So do you do it just to piss people off and hurt their eyes?

14. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

that EURO is sick, just fatten up the middle bar of the U, cool color scheme on some iron man shit

Also RIBCAGE is a raging homosexual

Last edited: Dec 15, 2010
  15. ViniVidiVici

ViniVidiVici Senior Member

Would all of you shut the fuck up and stop starting all this motherfucking toy beef, HOLY SHIT! You'd think this forum was for old school kings or some shit NONE OF YOU ARE ABOVE CRITS!!!! And why the fuck would you ever tell someone to stop giving you crits, the way I see it none of you guys are above anyone else, you guys are all just horizontally different (I hope you can understand what I mean)

Mone - clean as always, you're the only one who is consistent on this thread
    Reach- no man, no, stick with all caps or all lowercase, mixing an mashing looks sloppy, and if you are gonna mix and mash which I would not suggest make the e look exactly like the c then just add a middle bar
    Jester - those are both pretty bad, sorry but true. You're getting ahead of yourself when it's clear structure is what you need to work on
    Acrsk - the character is good but those letters are shit, just saying

16. ribcage

ribcage Banned

the fuck? Did i say i was above crits? haha nah i think yall are gettin worked up about a bad sketch

17. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

i heard you like the peen

18. ribcage

ribcage Banned

^ nah, and your just clogging the thread

1212101530.jpg
    ^ boutta change the position of and probably all of the C but , but yeah tell me what u hate/think could get better on this 1

19. SicK-

SicK- Senior Member

Reach your shits alright but theres no flow whatsoever

Last edited: Dec 15, 2010
  20. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

Word thanks good looking out my dude.