Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. memphisbleak2133

memphisbleak2133 Senior Member

damn bro i looked like this when i saw how gay your throw up is
    ai53.tinypic.com_29eiwx5.jpg
    im just kidding bro keep the work in progres up kid

2. upper90daynnight

upper90daynnight Senior Member

Last time i posted i had alot to work on ik ive got along way to go but am i on my way and please crits but with ways to fix the problems you point out thanks in advance

Attached Files:

3. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

paes i dont usually say this until i see more work from people but i sincerly think that you could post in the big boys thread at this point.the color scheme is ridiculous and the way you like seperated the leters at points or whatever the fuck the term is,yeah thats dope.

i think you could take me.id battle you but i already know who would win...me.but i rig all the polls here anyways...

4. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

romero entertaining with his comedic stylings

5. ian

ian Elite Member

^are you for real dude? thats supposed to say raes. and to be honest, its pretty sloppy. look at the width of the left bar of the R and S compared to the left bar of the A and E. i really like the top of the S but i think that would look better on the top of the E, which is really pretty sloppy, idk what that curvy line is up on the top right of the E. The bottom part of the R is pretty bad, make it come out closer to the top loop and make it at least as wide as the top part at some point, R <--see how it comes out even with the top part? I like what you did with a bunch of the corners like the top right of the A and the top left of the R, but you gotta work on bar width and letter structure before you start messin around with all the fancy stuff. its comin along tho, theres a bunch of good stuff goin on there, but you need to get the basics down to a science

6. Cl4sh

Cl4sh Senior Member

I hope your kidding Romero... I didn't think it was very good. And that means a lot coming from me haha.

7. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

i whipped this up for ^^ you guys

ai52.tinypic.com_2zp37ys.gif

8. Cl4sh

Cl4sh Senior Member

9. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

nah im being serious.those lightning bolts are really striking,YES pun intended.

shit blew my mind when i first saw it.i think my brain literally exploded inside my head when i saw it,and it was at this point in time that i knew what it was like to see the face of god.raes is the new cope.

okay im exaggerating a little bit but it is pretty dope and i think you could possibly give ruger or gesus a run for their moneyss.keep up the work my dude.your gonna go places with that shit...

10. ian

ian Elite Member

lololol internet sarcasm can be hard to pick up on

11. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

12. ian

ian Elite Member

haha, that would do the trick

13. Female

Female Senior Member

14. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

Don't you know good graph when you see it dude : )

15. ViniVidiVici

ViniVidiVici Senior Member

Sato - get some bar structure *****h, there is no point in trying to do anything else fancy until you got letter structure down, honestly, you can put tons of make up and paint on piece of shit, and if you're drunk you'll think it is amazing, but once you sober up you realize.... it's still shit, this goes for everyone in the toy forums, I am guilty of it myself, but some of you really need to stop trying all these backgrounds, effects, forcefields, 3d, etc. until you actually get letter structure down.

16. ViniVidiVici

ViniVidiVici Senior Member

What the, when did BS start censoring shit like *****!?!

17. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

18. ian

ian Elite Member

touche

19. Rask Wsk LA

Rask Wsk LA Senior Member

Just got my phone workin again,

Attached Files:

20. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

Your S looks like a big blob of herpes sore, you should have outlined it with the black.