Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Stigma02

Stigma02 Senior Member

2. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

you went too crazy with extensions and crap, makes it look worse. and thats a real long nose for a ******

3. Shit Outta Luck

Shit Outta Luck Senior Member

Fear I'd be diggin your shit if you could throw down a better R, work on it, good luck dawg.

4. ribcage

ribcage Banned

almost looks like an alts bite. not saying it is tho so dont get your panties in a bunch. you or anyone else.

5. TastyMcNasty

^now that you mention it, i can see why you'd say that.

now can someone crit my stuff? thatd be cool

6. ribcage

ribcage Banned

I can only give you the same crits ive been giving you. If you want to keep with that style, expirement. Cause all your doing is the same lettering every single solitary time. Thicken those bars up bro, expirement with different directional bends, everyone of your pieces follows the same structural formula, so I cant give you different crits

O wait, now that I look, all those R's are fucked up. the circle part needs to be attached to the right leg. Think of the circle part and the right leg as one bar, keep em connected for now

Last edited: Oct 24, 2011
  7. TastyMcNasty

aight. and i've tried the thickening of bars, but it makes my letters look goofy. and i know what you're saying with the R's, they were bugging me too. thanks

8. SynOne

SynOne Senior Member

Yeah, this piece, the bars and extensions were all even. Till I fucked it all up when coloring with shitty markers.

Crits, besides how bad my handstyle is.

Photo0472.jpg

9. CliffJackson

CliffJackson Member

@syn i dont like how the bottom bars flare out like that. maybe if you beefed everything else up it would look better, or maybe that was the markers, idk. Really liking the colors tho

10. ribcage

ribcage Banned

blaming it on the markers bro? cmon dude

11. SynOne

SynOne Senior Member

Yeah Lol Ribcage it's actually a small piece, and all I had was crayola fat markers. No fine tip. So I couldn't do the bars the right size because the outline is so huge.

12. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

so, you are the markers bitch?

get me crits on dis

Attached Files:

13. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

i think that C is dope without the extension on top. H is pretty dope too, not feelin the lines inside the A and H though.

outlined it, imma crop my picture next time, haha half that photo is just white

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 25, 2011
  14. ribcage

ribcage Banned

the bar I told you to slant is deformed lol.

And my favorite part of the 1 I posted is the lines inside the A and H. My C is suuuper top heavy, It was an accident. But I made at least one mistake on literally every letter

15. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

you talkin bout the R? i was fuckin with it, but ended up sayin fuckit, woulda had to of changed up the D and E hella, nothin was working. gunna go for something better next time. this shit has beens sitting in my book for a few weeks hah. and yo, i aint no tard, i learned how to use computer

16. ribcage

ribcage Banned

yea the R. Man I got a few books goin now, and theres like at least 2 pencil sketchs in each just waiting to be changed or inked. On days im drunk I just sketch real dirty, and then turn the page.

17. thotz.one

thotz.one Banned

18. ribcage

ribcage Banned

hey dude, you should really try doing the same thing everytime but with a different bg or something. itd be suuuuper ill man. You and saiko could be kings if yall keep doin what ur doin

19. week101

week101 Senior Member

I did one like that a couple years ago sorta lol 14112_1101907284353_1726856102_182285_8321687_n.jpg

20. SynOne

SynOne Senior Member

Thotz not feeling it. My advice, drop all the extensions. Go simpler and hell... Try a straight letter, they look better than some mess with extensions that don't make any sense.