Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. kwu

kwu Senior Member

that kancr, skore and naked are nice. yall other lil *****s should take notes

afarm8.staticflickr.com_7036_6994159201_982c868747_z.jpg

2. Axil

Axil Senior Member

3. SynOne

SynOne Senior Member

2012-03-19 16.13.58.jpg

VVVVVVVVV ^ Cut that shit out.

letter-coloring-pages-2.jpg

4. Bushido Graffiti

Bushido Graffiti Member

this is the style of lettering i like need to work on it more, diggin the piece KWU

Attached Files:

5. upper90daynnight

upper90daynnight Senior Member

Dank Budz....In response to the seldom piece, The piece is real clean, but you have some letters that are angular and some that are smooth like the style of the S and the style of the E also i wud go with making the E lowercase and making it about the size of the O and make the curve at the top of the S smaller then the curve on the bottom of the S if u get what im saying, but its real dope man keep it up

Last edited: Mar 19, 2012
  6. upper90daynnight

whats it supposed to say? and your getting ahead of yourself. The angles of the letters and stuff are good on the the BUS not sure whats going on with the last letter, drips need to be straight down in most cases but they should all be on the same angle, first sketch it out with the bars of the letters all the same width and then go back in and change thickness keep it up man

7. Bushido Graffiti

Bushido Graffiti Member

thanks after the "sh" i think i rushed it, the "d" didn't hit the angle i wanted, I'm gonna keep doing it till its strait , thanks for the feed back!

8. upper90daynnight

AXIL just go as simple as u can, before you can do graffiti you need to be able to draw letters, try drawing this freehand on paper and make the letters even in porportion and the bars the same thickness, you do know what bars are right? AXIL

9. upper90daynnight

maybe make the bars a little thicker
    then that though

10. upper90daynnight

hey bushido, i know you have probably heard this a million times but my advice here is a little different, simples are boring but what you need to do is first draw out the letters as simples in pencil, all bars same thickness and get all your porportions right, then go back in and slowly add flares and change the angles and curves of the letters, start with small changes and get feedback, and if your doing good then the flares get bigger if not you work till they are, but keep working on it man, u got lots of potential

11. Axil

Axil Senior Member

you mean like this ?

2012-03-19 18.01.51.jpg

12. upper90daynnight

YES!!! haha there u go now thats a start, now work on making all the bars the same width, and i mean like exactly like the horizontal bar on the A isnt the same width the whole way across, and work on making it more clean, work on that and then once you master the simples then you can start tweaking and developing your own style

13. SynOne

SynOne Senior Member

^ YES that's what you need to be doing. Thicken the bars a lil though, it'll make it more steezy

14. Axil

Axil Senior Member

so basically i am just redrawing that until i get it perfect?

15. Axil

Axil Senior Member

16. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

Attached Files:

17. Axil

Axil Senior Member

@dankbudz sick :D

18. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

ai126.photobucket.com_albums_p104_skier46_IMG00707_20120319_14e2959dc52d024f3c949a6d50f266edaa.jpg

Thinking about changing up the name since I'm stuck on M's and just recently needed to get glasses haha. Crits yo.

ai126.photobucket.com_albums_p104_skier46_IMG00708_20120319_14a2de7eb1be09dab7ae5fb119295a7e37.jpg

19. aaesoo

aaesoo Senior Member

bushido the BUS is actually pretty good but the H is wack and i dont even know what the fuck is supposed to be happening at the end of the D.
    dank that effect especially with the cuts is ill man.
    mn nice i like the 4eyez one alot better than your mues shit. you could just change how you do mues tho rather than change your whole name.

20. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

stick with MUES... learn to do an M... thats no reason to give it up... giver-uper..
    it just looks like ur doing the same M every time, pull some inspiration from somewhere and try new shit out. but don't bite like SynOne
    you should toss them extensions on the M if you are stuck too...