Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Taro_AAK

Taro_AAK Senior Member

Jaset- U got some steeze.

2. centrysam

centrysam Senior Member

3. Taro_AAK

Taro_AAK Senior Member

Centry-I would work on your letters, i kept thinking your H's were M's and your R's are lakin. I like some of ur effects though. Keep practicing man ur doin good. Maybe go simpler. People keep telling me that too lol,
    Any Crits for me would be good. ^

4. Kitten

Kitten Senior Member

Untitled-1.jpg

Work In Progress.

5. Taro_AAK

Taro_AAK Senior Member

Kitten-make shur ur letters are the same size, as well as ur bars. and the same spacing.

6. Kitten

Kitten Senior Member

That makes no sense. Some professional writers told me to work on different sizeing letters, it is better than same sized. I can fix bars...

7. Taro_AAK

Taro_AAK Senior Member

If u have enough experience then Yes, work on different sized letters. But look at the piece your working on None of the letters are the same size. if your going to work on different sized letters there has to some kind of reasoning behinds them. You cant jus go all willy nilly with your sizing. At your experience level i would say get the basics down first, Then move on to more difficult things. I myself dont have enough experience to do that either, So i dont. Im not bashing on u at all, im trying to help u so u can get better. All im really trying to say is stick to the level your at and progress from there.

8. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

kitten when you start out...you start out simple.

Taro i like that one it looks dope, the R could use some tweaking but overal it looks good....and your handstyle is dope 2

nice humor, got some funky stuff there. your better then me so i know my advice isnt shit but maybe take a step bak and draw abunch of simpler burners still with style and shit but just cut back a little. i like ur coloring and affects...the top left humor u posted in the throwies section is dope too btw

9. Taro_AAK

Taro_AAK Senior Member

Thanks Kaze, I'm not shur but i think sumone burned me in the tags thread lol. That last post confused me lol

10. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

i think he was saying it as a compliment, but either way the tag you did on that highway sign is dope and its a sick spot alone lol other tag is just simple, clean and nice

11. Taro_AAK

Taro_AAK Senior Member

O ok, Its funny cause while I was doing that tag a cop rolled right by and didnt even slow down. I'm guessing he didnt see me, which is good cause i would have been fucked.

12. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

shit yeh, would be a really bad spot to be spotted at haha, good thing he didnt see you.

13. lostyoursense

lostyoursense Senior Member

If you guys wanna flirt pm each other

14. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

wat a funny guy.

15. Taro_AAK

Taro_AAK Senior Member

562605_269859846444979_100002628972311_575621_1151489544_n (1).jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 19, 2012
  16. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

the piece needs to be brought back a couple levels but the throw is nice, maybe make the middle line of your R come up abit higher with a line ontop or somthing to signify it as a clear R

17. Taro_AAK

Taro_AAK Senior Member

Yea, i dont even know why i posted the piece, its mad old. but yea i tried working with the top line. I find it difficult. Plus when im painting it i usually jus forget.

18. KroeGHK

KroeGHK Elite Member

some non-graff shit
    beigeflower.jpg
    OFWGflower.jpg
    working with these fuckin bars n shit
    IMG_3111.JPG
    IMG_3112.JPG

19. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

shit kroe the first graff pic is siick, really digging the style you got going on there, the drawings above it are nice aswell

20. Kitten

Kitten Senior Member

Untitled-1.jpg

Fucked up with colors.