Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. KroeGHK

KroeGHK Elite Member

4Eyes - I dig it, couple small crits tho, it gets kinda fat in the middle of the E's and throws off the flow a bit (IMO), and the bottom of the S could be curved a bit more to match the bottoms of the E's, good shit tho
    Werm - I like the E and the W is kinda working, the middle is a bit boxy though, your R looks like an S with a weird extension at the top, lastly, your M is too big and kinda seems structurally off(maybe thats just me tho idk) keep at it tho i dig where your style is going
    Sick - that S is dope, i like the colors too, the N kinda looks like a W tho, careful with that, i like it, keep it up
    got high and freestyled a piece, i wish i had left out the E completely though and im not too crazy about the H
    IMG_4312.jpg
    and for the SNATCH battle
    i hate the H and the C is too covered
    IMG_4297.jpg
    crits?

2. Friidom

Friidom Senior Member

goph that GO is killer! maybe leave some empty space in the p to match the empty space in the g and o and yea like you said the h is kinda strugglin. work off that GO. you've been improving a lot lately keep it up bro nameth

3. Semper

Semper Moderator

Goph, loving that G and yeah the E looks like what happens when you run out of room and have to squeeze something in.

the M doesn't look right and i hate the P
    image.jpg

Last edited: Aug 8, 2012
  4. PETER

PETER Elite Member

Lookin' good Sick and Gopher.
    Gopher: That G and P are dope dude.
    Sick: I'm down for an exchage. Jesr.

5. GpersKreepers

GpersKreepers Senior Member

6. PETER

PETER Elite Member

I am diggin' that a lot dude. I'd like to see it with the G closer in perspective and the S further away (slightly) Sloping from the G down to the S.... 2 point perspective.

7. SicK-

SicK- Senior Member

8. PETER

PETER Elite Member

Only thing i'm not liking is the extra bend in the middle piece of the w... And the bit on the back of the e, feel like it should be part of the w.

9. KroeGHK

KroeGHK Elite Member

bottom page bump for crits n shit

10. GpersKreepers

GpersKreepers Senior Member

werm- not sure why you'e made the M so big, but i dig the style, the R is odd though,
    gophe - the second one is ill, but the snatch is sloppy, the 2nd loop of the S is far too thick, that n is bad and the two bars on your H are totally different thicknesses,

11. convert

convert Member

agred with gpers krepers the snatch looks relly sloppy

12. Willis1989

Willis1989 Senior Member

Ill clean this up, fix the bottom of the E and ink it when I get home, thought id post something for today though

ai815.photobucket.com_albums_zz72_willis1690_20120809_150540.jbd06f49b285ef5cb57ac99fe81326507.jpg

13. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

make your E's left most bar and bottom bar completely different. You've been trying to make the E a mirror of the A for way to long, and that whole time its looked awful. I suggest trying using something more like the curve of the C, except with a little less drastic of an angle, so open the angle up a tad and see how that looks

14. SicK-

SicK- Senior Member

Cade make your letters taller. They looked squished as fuck. and try coloring some peices or not starting with pencil its always nice to switch it up every now and then

15. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

16. DEMPO

DEMPO Senior Member

17. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

18. Semper

Semper Moderator

i know you guys think my stuff is bad when i go complicated but before i go back to simps can you tell me exactly where im going wrong?

little different to the normal, it says DVH
    image (11).jpg

sem, the S kinda got fucked up in this one image (12).jpg

Last edited: Aug 10, 2012
  19. PETER

PETER Elite Member

the first one the only letter that looks like a letter is the D. The H is completely lost and the V looks like an N. The bottom one the only recognizable letter is the M. Most of your extentions and what not don't work very well. Get your letter forms more on point and work on where extentions should be. Your style will work really well once your letter forms are stronger. Flow is lacking a little bit as well. Your extentions will work better when your letters flow together first.

20. Semper

Semper Moderator

Ok so pretty much work on the basic shape of the letters and make sure I don't get carried away and lose them.