Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

i just want crits from anyone who is willing to give them and has experience which makes it even more helpfull but all crits are welcome, i dont wana pick sides and play favorites and shit...i see it like this. your both alot better then me, so crits from either of you or anyone is helpful

2. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

works unoriginal plain and not up to par with his mouth, and now he cant even come up with his own internet jokes!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA how lame. you bore me now.

he aint that much better than you...

3. Gatsoi

Gatsoi Senior Member

Your shit looks like a kid built it with lincoln logs

4. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

why you mad tho?
    a4.bp.blogspot.com__FtYZjgKkgvk_STYspBtrU4I_AAAAAAAAB8c_4NY_w8cbf5a5f860982d6995e0ec5912a13282.jpg
    you mad that I got a loving mother and my Lincoln log mansion has a guest house thats bigger than your little under ground skirrel cave?

5. Gatsoi

Gatsoi Senior Member

6. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

is this any better or did i make it worse? i think i made the top part of the R too small compared to the top part, of the E, or maybe the top part of E is to big....or maybe they just both suck
    IMG_1098.JPG

7. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

delete every picture youve ever posted of that sketch except for this one^, and then i might.

8. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

ahah alright il delete the others, so ur saying this one is decent then? or atleast half decent?

Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
  9. buttqueef

buttqueef Senior Member

@Kaze: i would actually keep everything but the "s"...just take the swirl out so it matches the rest of the letters
    and to delete a post you have to go to edit at the bottom of each post and the you have to press delete like 3 different times...youll see what im saying when you try it

10. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

thanks buttqueef, i like that swirl part :( but i see how it doesnt match the other letters cuz all the other letters have gaps ands hit except the S, thats y i tryed putting that small swirl inbetween the E and R but i made it to small there and even if i didnt, its not really enough to make all the letters match the S

11. intaout

intaout Senior Member

crits sounds like fits

12. intaout

intaout Senior Member

13. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

crits also rhymes with tits, is that really ur stuff in that picture or u just get that from somewere? regardless i dig that canvas standing up in the back

14. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

can i get some crits on this shit, gonna add 3d and shit tomorrow...think i gotta fix the bottom R
    IMG_1122.JPG

15. SneeZ

SneeZ Senior Member

Sup Bitchiz?! Havent posted for like 6 months now or wudeva. Been busy n shit. But i was checkin bs. I gotta say seldom thing is goin nice. Props to dank.
    here are my simps, bit old. Just tryin up some random names, to get hang of all da letters. Ill post some newer ones at the end of the week.

2012-07-26-054.jpg 2012-08-03-059.jpg

@Dviser Bottom seems much better to me. mb shorten right bar of r. Nice overall, keep workin.

16. QUEEZ

QUEEZ Senior Member

ok kaze ill do that next time i make a piece like this thanks

17. PETER

PETER Elite Member

sneez: good to see you back. That S is horrible dude. Your throws are smashing your pieces right now.

18. Shit Outta Luck

Shit Outta Luck Senior Member

19. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

thanks shit outa luck appreciate it dude.

thanks sneez, appreciate the crits, i dig that character u drew, i think the letters r pretty good but i agree with peter bout that S, plus u did it in pen so u cant really go back and fix mistakes.
    really cool to see someone else from slovenia...i think this is the first time lol

Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
  20. Salix

Salix Member

first real character.. crits would be cool
    IMG_8084.jpg