Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. BDSM

BDSM Member

2. Infected Demon 123

Infected Demon 123 Member

3. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

thanks salix and no sleep, appreciate it

semper, thank you aswell lol, for ur top one, maybe keep the bottom lines on your M P and R straight for now or dont have it n that much of a slant, just a slight slant, for the bottom one, its good to mess around and experiment but save that general idea for that one for another day in the future when ur letter structure is more developed and then you will be able to nail it

BDSM i think the bottom pic looks cool

4. Salix

Salix Member

Demon what are u doing

5. Infected Demon 123

wassup...
    listening to some tunes...
    whatup with u...

6. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

afarm9.staticflickr.com_8428_7860889612_19922b59d1.png
    oie_263437RmvsDDKl
    Freestyled an outline and decided to add a bunch of shit and color. im happy with it for a free, might paint parts of it. Crits welcome

7. Infected Demon 123

8. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

^ oh my shit. you put fire on the edges because that shit is so hot? it's funny that you can see the spots where you stopped on the handstyle. anyways, try some simples for the next few sketches. maybe?

9. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

Gowj I really like the g and j.
    Sink please get a clue and do simples

10. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

Dubs post ftw
    I'd love any crits you got
    ai1077.photobucket.com_albums_w476_awsskat3r_1F12A318_48F3_4DE1ac4533dffcb0517e305aa7aab85cd45.jpg
    ai1077.photobucket.com_albums_w476_awsskat3r_F3A6208D_E6C4_47Aed829b2ffe5695dc72e934633656f726.jpg

11. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

gowj i like that, cant give u any usefull crits

cant really give u any useful crits either mild, i like the bottom one more though its dope, i dig that top P but some bout the C in the top one seems kinda off but thats prob just me

12. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

could i get some crits on this? dono if the top extension on the R is too much and wack, tryed to do somthing on the S to match it but it wasnt going anywere, i prob shouldnt be fukin with extensions really that much. gonna try to add some color and shit to this tomorrow

IMG_1302.jpg Sorry forgot to make the picture smaller

13. Stene

Stene Senior Member

yo shits fresh but maybe add something to the top of the s like the m,e, and r , it would fit in better imo good job tho

14. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

Kaze- your leters are straight, the S needs something like a extension on the top to fit in better but overall good. the little extensions on the top and bottom of the r gotta go, but keep fuckin with it youll figure it out.

Mild- the bottom ones definitely better. Less neg space, better flow, better colors.. only real crit i got on that is the top part of the C could come down a little further.

Sink, that shits not blue flame hot. Maybe orange flame, but def not blue.

15. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

thanks stene and norf, i was trying to get an extension on the top or bottom of S but couldnt make anything work :/ il keep trying though, appreciate the crits

16. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

Thanks Guys, will keep what was said in mind.
    I think this has potential but it's a freebie
    ai1077.photobucket.com_albums_w476_awsskat3r_C7B6D7B2_071A_4670709fa03d4425c426a64d8ca675f81c9.jpg

17. EWL24

EWL24 Senior Member

kaze - i think what the S needs is for the top to be open cause it looks a little out of place since all the other letters have a lot of open space, and i dont think it needs an extension. also like Norf said get rid of the top and bottom extensions on the R

mild - i like it but the bottom of the A looks weird, and i think its cause its so straight and pointy. maybe bend the bars like the C an H

18. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

i dig that H, like the C too, cant really give any usefull crits, maybe try messing around with some drop shadows or 3d or somthing

EWL, thanks for the crits, i like the look of the closed S but i see what u saying, i started with a closed top and a curl bottom..all to go back to a regular S haha..not that it was anything cool with the closed top and curl bottom anyways. thanks for the crits dude appreciate it

Last edited: Aug 26, 2012
  19. Shit Outta Luck

Shit Outta Luck Senior Member

That's got flavor naked, just watch the top of the H gettin to close

20. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

should i get rid of the thing ontop of the S or leave it and maybe try adding somthing on the R? if i get rid of the thing on the S and leave the R i know i gotta bring the R in closer to get rid of some of that negative space, any other other crits would be cool to
    IMG_1326.JPG