Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Look at how much better that looks with thicker bars. Now just squeeze them together more. That red outline is cleeeaaaannnn.

2. blackmath

blackmath Senior Member

Thanks bible, I might redraw it just to compare, plannin on paintin it soon.

MN Nice, thanks but what do you mean squeeze them together?

3. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

he means that your letters are all afraid of each other, and they need to look like parts of the same crew.
    looks good, nonetheless though

4. quickiehand

quickiehand Senior Member

take i feel both of those pieces real nice!

5. primitiveplus

primitiveplus Senior Member

GDP! and black dahlia murder. you got a good taste in music Tasty.
    flickage for talkage
    2qlcrjd.jpg
    just a random word i fuck around with sometimes

6. NewWorldCommunity

NewWorldCommunity Senior Member

all my markers have run out so the lines are shit. Exchange with Queez and i write "Sevon"
    ai1324.photobucket.com_albums_u612_laksmellsnice_FILE0002_zpscdfe3287.jpg

7. Gust

Gust Senior Member

big gaps in the first 2, but not the last letteres.
    even them out.

8. DontEvenCareAnymore

DontEvenCareAnymore Senior Member

9. primitiveplus

primitiveplus Senior Member

hater: on the top one, keep that little extension out of your A (the small one at the bottom corner); for the bottom, the foundation for the t and e need to be thicker. also, the r is a little out of place style-wise on the bottom one. other than that, looks nice

10. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

Really feelin that first one.
    Ide pull the purple in the fill down a little more, and the white highlight with the right hand bar doesnt line up. and the skinny line seperating your loop and bar in the R shouldnt be there if its not that far down on any other letters. I dig em though man, keep it up.

Snapshot_20130115.JPG Snapshot_20130115_1.JPG

Any ideas on a better Z ?

11. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

12. cred1384

cred1384 Senior Member

Haven't posted in a long ass time. Finally started drawing again, here's something I threw together today.

ai.imgur.com_mNcSG.jpg

13. Semper

Semper Moderator

noice i dig the flow ^

blk n wht and colour shit. crit meh
    Rade 3.jpg rade 2.jpg

14. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

doper by the minute, yo

15. TrifeLife

TrifeLife Member

it took me 9 years to get the confidence to put pencil to paper when my homies were sick writers in jersey, but last year i love this art form so much that i finally started writing and ill be damned if im not a little bit proud of the progress i make with every piece, you tell me to go back to the beginner thread for what? i guess im misdirected with full acceptance at toy status to where to post pics hmmm i could peep out that forum with tips and outlines and bite a bunch of *****s letters and style but i cant bring myself to i make my own, i understand that my letters dont fit your fixed style and i do have nothing but the upmost love and respect for all graff artists and artists, i create all my letters out of my imagination i live out in the styx and miss being absorbed in the sick graff scene of jersey where i used to stay at, however im good on adapting a style or mold you subscribe to, i see my letters and every piece i do i absolutely hate lol but i get better each one witout biting anyones steez or style, i got a fafi tatt on my arm as an homage to female graff writers and she does characters with a paint brush not your lessons of bars in letters (im good), so no sir good god i never seen so many haters in my life oh my lord! I cant help but even glace in awe at other pieces and hope that i will able to create something as dope but on my own creativity and ideas lol aint gonna go be another repeat im good i can see my letters, i would love some tips or pointers on coloring, shading, straight lines and curves, 3d, that would dig that very much thank ya (watch me rise up) :)

16. cred1384

cred1384 Senior Member

What the fuck did I just read?
    ai.imgur.com_9Rkyq.jpg

17. SneeZ

SneeZ Senior Member

trife , 9 years.

26251268.jpg

18. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

what does it take to get crits around here

19. DontEvenCareAnymore

DontEvenCareAnymore Senior Member

I knew I did not do the T/E right, but I didn't even notice the line being too long, but I had no idea how to pull off an R in the purple one. Thanks for the crits though. ~ Hater666

20. SneeZ

SneeZ Senior Member

@Tasty i cant even see k, n is a bit wierd but ok. the e - just no. u can be easily msitaken for v. Even as a whole composition it looks poor. if you wouldnt say uknoe, i couldnt read a single letter out of it, you got carried away with this one too much. You can do better. Nice job with them 3d bars and all-seeing eye tho.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2013