Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Junglizt

Junglizt Senior Member

Picture 118 (3).jpg

the top drawing is a copy of someone else's design but i thought i'd put it in anyway
    seriously need a better camera........

2. Vapid666

Vapid666 Elite Member

been a good minute since I posted a pic, any crits on this outline? I really messed up the k
    IMG_0927[1].jpg

3. subbo

subbo Member

Just some sketches... still debating on using SUBBO or SUBO

ai.imgur.com_ZgNFdmF.jpg

4. Zossqo

Zossqo Senior Member

Vapid - the A and P look smaller than the rest but yea pretty much just need to work on the K

Subbo - Yea I think a single letters are better, I now hate double letters (<--- the reason I changed my name)

Last edited: Oct 20, 2013
  5. SyneOne

SyneOne Senior Member

6. Zossqo

Zossqo Senior Member

That saze is sick, and that charms is killing it, love that one

7. SyneOne

SyneOne Senior Member

Thanks. Ill post up a pen freestyle i did last week. didnt finish it because of school work. ill finish it this week.

8. Vapid666

Vapid666 Elite Member

You should probably post those in the throwie thread.

9. Zossqo

Zossqo Senior Member

Nos.jpg
    Nostik.jpg
    Exchange for Nostik/Nos
    Tried keeping it simple, I personally like the Nos one better
    Crits ?

10. _flocka_

_flocka_ Senior Member

Tf it's in my blackbook . And I've done it before.

11. Vapid666

Vapid666 Elite Member

I'm not hating, Im just saying it seems a little weird that you're only posting them in the bb thread. I don't know, I just usually think of this as a thread for pieces. Im not saying that you shouldn't put them in the bb thread, IM just saying you should put them in the throwie thread to.

12. subbo

subbo Member

13. Big_k3M

Big_k3M Member

Crits. Just started sketching again. Not completely done. image.jpg

14. SimonHU

SimonHU Guest

It is the largest one among all those angry birds stuffed animals. Just like a gigantic aircraft carrier, it defeats all others of smaller size. With the size of 40-inch and high quality PP cotton, it is cuddly and suitable for all your family members.
      Its classic funny expression with round eyes revealing burning fire of anger and eyebrows up-lifted will arise your naughty personality to provoke. You can embrace it with your husband or wife and your kids and enjoy your time with your . It is funny to see your little kids finding ways holding this huge bird up. Just motive your imagination finding some new ways playing with this huge creature.

15. _flocka_

_flocka_ Senior Member

Well it's cuz I get more feedback here then I do in the throw thread, it's all good tho.

16. Junglizt

Junglizt Senior Member

subo - your name just reminds me of susan boyle haha, see what your trying to do with all the organic shiz but don't think it's really worked tho, however the letters look good underneath all of that

big k3m - looks sick man, that D is off the chain, the fill is nice to

17. subbo

subbo Member

Hahahaha wtf man, do you see her in your toast, too?

No really tho thanks for the crit. I'm still getting used to graffiti style artwork so I'll take any crits I can get!

I'm still not 100% sold on the name.. I have a name I'd love to use, but I use it for my personal website so.. I think that'd be a bad idea!

18. Junglizt

Junglizt Senior Member

yeah and in my dreams haha, nah just reminded me of her lol.
    yeah probably not the best idea, i dunno what the other name is but you might be able to put it together with subo for something else? like su...fez or fez...bo, if u see what i mean? not sure why i used fez, just an example but yeah..

19. subbo

subbo Member

Yeah I hear ya. I'd love to use SUB but I know other peopel have used it.. I use that for a lot of nicknames, but nothing tied too closely to me.. Love the name but would hate to bite.

Ah well, no biggie.. I'm still truckin. I'll choose one.

Here's a bit of a sloppy sketch.. but FAT STACKS SUBO

ai.imgur.com_jnzdYct.jpg

I gotta get a different sketchbook.. this paper is too rough, ink and markers bleed.

20. Chepter

Chepter Member

Another one.. Jady
    Not sure.. straight letters in combo with curls (D an Y). Have a lot of work to do :p
    Also the fills don't work yet for me.. can't find the way to blend etc. But first things first.. own style.

ai19.photobucket.com_albums_b169_MeXtor_Graffiti_by_20my_20Own_Work_Jady_zpsb10f756c.jpg