Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Junglizt

Junglizt Senior Member

everyone on the last page looking decent.. good work

put a bit more effort into this one than the last couple uploads, think it turned out okay. lemme know..
    smoke2.jpg

2. -SoL-

-SoL- Senior Member

@ Stussy well that makes sense haha

3. Grabs

Grabs Senior Member

@Stussy That style is whacky homie but I feel it. Just make sure that your structure is always there (I believe you're more than capable of that), I could just see people getting a little lost in your letters. Dope work, keep at it.

@WGONE Appreciate it G, I'll work on it.

@Syco I feel you 100%. I outlined it thicker and realized it looked fairly whack but it was too late. Appreciate the crits.

@Miunz I'm down for an exchange homie if you are. I'm writing Over. I'll draw something up either tonight or tomorrow during school.

@smok coming with the banger homie! That shit is dope, you're starting to really grasp flow through your extensions. The M, K and E look good to me, The O is too simple to really give crits on. But the squiggly piece off the top of the S is bothering me, doesn't really fit the style and somewhat stands out. Along with that, the little tid bit on the top of the M's right leg looks a little forced and misplaced, I think I would've looked better without. Only things that really stand out to me, dope work dude, your style is coming a long way.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  4. -SoL-

-SoL- Senior Member

Didn't come out how I expected but it's alright. I can see tons of flaws with it but I thought I'd share.
    Couldn't figure out how to do the fill I wanted so just did some random shit haha
    Got some ideas for more simples but i'm gonna focus on tags and throwies again for a bit.

IMG_0308.jpg

5. Junglizt

Junglizt Senior Member

grabs - thanks for the crit man, yeah i can see what you mean about the s m and o. Going to try and start putting more effort into everything i do i think haha.

sol - definitely got bars down man. keep going with the simples and maybe try to play around with a few different bar endings and stuff, nothing too major for the moment though i would say!

6. Dreams_31:6

Dreams_31:6 Senior Member

Sleepless battle on Instagram; was a challege to write such a long word:
    Sleepless_sml.jpg

@smok Your style is on fire dude!!! Keep it up!!!

7. Lich

Lich Senior Member

Im really liking that Dreams

8. Grabs

Grabs Senior Member

@Dreams dope work buddy. I'd work on making sure your extensions don't take away from your letters. For example, on your 2nd E, the extension off the spine throws it off a little and makes it look a little less like an E. Along with that, the 1st L is a little short (fairly sure that was intentional) but I would work on making letters uniform. Overall though, I'm digging the style and the flow of your letters is looking nice.

9. Dreams_31:6

Dreams_31:6 Senior Member

@lich Thanx man!
    @grabs Thanx and yeah, I see what you mean with the extensions and Letter Height. Will keep a look out for that. Thanx for the crits as always bro.

10. biblebeltbangerz

biblebeltbangerz Elite Member

found a cord to upload stuff again camera phone is bogus tho oh well heres some recent shit mostly just pencil...
    P03-26-14_11.25[1].jpg P03-26-14_11.24[2].jpg P03-26-14_11.25.jpg P03-26-14_11.22[1].jpg P03-26-14_11.21[1].jpg P03-26-14_11.11.jpg P03-26-14_11.19.jpg P03-26-14_11.21.jpg

11. Ace2705

Ace2705 Member

that's dope man!
    I'm tryin to be simple, but as you can see I suck at the flow...some tipps or kicks up the ass please..

20140326_180647.jpg

12. Grabs

Grabs Senior Member

@Belt dope shit as always homie. You and Moler both rock that grimey style well. Only crit I can give is making sure that your surrounding words (crews etc.) don't take away from your letters. I wanna see some full color work from you dude, I'd have high expectations for it. Hope you keep posting dude, I feel your work a lot G.

13. Lich

Lich Senior Member

Sick stuff Belt, keep it up

14. biblebeltbangerz

shit is banging in person my phone dosent do it justice. whatevers. and thanks. and to ACE... drop the extensions and stick to the plain bars for now bro. those extensions are the wackness.

15. -SoL-

-SoL- Senior Member

@ Belter Holy shit thats so tight.

Your "R"'s are legendary

P.S. are those LSD tabs in your last "B"? haha killer

@Smug

Yeah try to keep the thickness of the letters uniform for now and once you can do that try to experiment with different sizes.
    My 2 cents.

16. biblebeltbangerz

yeah thats blotter paper haha. nice one.

17. Stussy

Stussy Senior Member

18. Grabs

Grabs Senior Member

Break piece for shits and giggles. Crits welcome
    6468F3E2-1E61-45A8-8196-1EAAFF359E9D_zpsnaz1ptqx.jpg

19. Zossqo

Zossqo Senior Member

letters still need work, but good flow with everything apart from the B

20. Ace2705

Ace2705 Member