Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. esnet1r

esnet1r Senior Member

or what if you know he made it up himself? i think its kinda sad how more than one person can pick out a graffiti font that leads one to believe that you guys sit there and download fonts for ideas for handstyles which is beyond sad i guarantee that jase/jaze/kaone did not bite a internet graff font...you guys are dumb honestly [/b][/quote]
    Lemme just quickly say that jaze and kaone are seperate ppl
    Also i highly doubt kaone bit a fucking computer font
    if he did ill smack him in the face for all u haters
    PCP!!!!!!!!

2. pace1

pace1 Senior Member

haha... true^^^

ai57.photobucket.com_albums_g220_ginoforce_gino24.jpg

shady karak peice

3. Warrenty

Warrenty New Member

hey guys this is my first psot and my first pic this wos just done on photoshop im 20, and wanted to get into grafitti again i miss it doing the whole work thing you guys get it easy when your young but i wnated to start it up again i wos shit, thing is there is no writters in my area or part of country in england its really hard to find some one to go tagging with or tell me where im goign wrong or right.i know it takes years and years and u just cant go and throw up a great peice but im willing to learn like you learn a isntrument, so get back let me know what you think ill put some more up when i find my black book, talk to you soon
    [Broken External Image]:http://myspace-143.vo.llnwd.net/00720/34/13/720163143_m.jpg

4. N:Craze

N:Craze Senior Member

Lemme just quickly say that jaze and kaone are seperate ppl
    Also i highly doubt kaone bit a fucking computer font
    if he did ill smack him in the face for all u haters
    PCP!!!!!!!![/b][/quote]
    ok your tellin me this isnt a bite?

awww.duncancumming.co.uk_resources_reskagraf.gif

look at the ka and e

5. flclnaruto1213

flclnaruto1213 Elite Member

yeah wtf, he obviously bit, whoever thinks he didnt is a dumbass

6. Fosale!

Fosale! Elite Member

ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y158_AlexheartsJennifer_P1010285.jpg fucked up on Gengar's lips went on em too much wahh

ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y158_AlexheartsJennifer_P1010280.jpg something old and not finished...green koala...

ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y158_AlexheartsJennifer_P1010277.jpg
    ^yucky

critssss please

7. esnet1r

esnet1r Senior Member

TRUE i never seen that reska graf ness before so fucking eh maybe he did bite it
    IF SO ill tell him hes the dumbass but fuck u for saying i am, i dont search the internet for graff fonts so i wouldn't fucking know that he bit "reska graff".

IN ANY CASE i dont really give a shit, what with this being the toy forums, if kids need to bite graff to help them get down letter structure thats chill as long as they dont post it as their own. Since he did post it as his own ill tell him thats mad special ed.

8. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

How's this?
    View attachment 196546

I am toy so yeah... don't expect anything... I can't draw too good but this took me time to get it right, and i still never got it right.

Go to town on how bad it is and give sum pointers.

9. beone

beone Elite Member

fosale

i like the colors alot i am not fond of pokemon but it looks good i dont really like the throw but keep improving

and to whoever said i gaurentee its not a bite your dead wrong just go to www.graffitigen.com and select reska font this is a obvious bite
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.graffitigen.com/created/114712207910667.gif

dont fucking bite ull never get away with it and if anyone sees ur peices garenteed if the no u bite u are gunna get gone over

10. Chop Logic

Chop Logic Senior Member

I dont think I'm gonna use the name, sounds whack, I just liked the letters:

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v479_FluxOfPinja_basic1.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v479_FluxOfPinja_basic2.jpg

Been practicing my letters a lot latley, I think I'm getting better. Comments/Crits/Complaints welcome, I'm trying to improve.

11. AMAZ tbscrew

AMAZ tbscrew Elite Member

edit* ^^^ fresh and simple i cant find any mistake..but the bottem one has a hotter style then the top one.and u picked nice colors...orange and blue..stand out a shit load oh and the bottem one is cleaner. keep at it

pen freestyle yes......math test yes.....did i hand the test in.....no. did i get a grade...yes....

on the left side i did a freestyle...but it came out garbage so i tryed 2 cover it up with a city haha dont mind it.

ai30.photobucket.com_albums_c302_ever_ebk_Picture071.jpg

12. ss_Solo

ss_Solo Senior Member

ai67.photobucket.com_albums_h297_Solo06_100_0005.jpg

comment and flame away...first real sketch

color looks bad but better in real life

13. some guy from NCI...

some guy from NCI... Elite Member

lol... someone got a burst of inspiration from Lust :p

14. Sluts_r_us

Sluts_r_us Elite Member

bro basik is taken.....

[Broken External Image]:http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/8906/basick13nt.jpg

15. some guy from NCI...

some guy from NCI... Elite Member

Basik is quite popular... as long as you guys dont live too close to eachother dont worry about it.

But if you do live near eachother...
    LEEETSS GET READDYY TO RRUMMMBLLLEE!!!!!!!!!

16. Chop Logic

Chop Logic Senior Member

Oh, well yeah like I said I dont really like the name, I think it sounds whack, I was just practicing with those letters because I like them. He burns me anyway.

17. -task-

-task- Senior Member

heres sumthin I did for a toy battle and would liek to get crits/comments. Its a really shitty pic and u cant see the shadign and shit in the letters and charac but atleast u can see the general idea. Thanks
    [Broken External Image]:http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/sk8rpaco/battle.jpg

18. -GEKS-

-GEKS- Elite Member

19. Chop Logic

Chop Logic Senior Member

Go simpler for a while first, simple block letters. Gotta walk before you can run.

Edit: Thats for both of you.

20. -GEKS-

-GEKS- Elite Member

plz be more specific about what i should change. thanks. also, can any experienced writers just give me some basic advice? such as good paint, markers, techniques, make-ur-own-stuff, and stuff like that. that would be nice