Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. runci

runci Elite Member

nah the straight letters

2. wreckone.

wreckone. Elite Member

I never give advice cause nobody takes it ecxept maybe Toxus and Shae. Then I start battles with other tots who like to front. But I'm a nice guy, any tot can ask me for advice.

3. cess!

cess! Elite Member

i saw sumthin on a page or two before..

4. epod

epod Elite Member

lol wreck. fuckofff, you should give advice if u want to.. lol most of the people on here either do listen , or get bitched out by all the skilled writers, they come here, then we bitch them out, and they dissapear. what ever happened to flcnaruto? or the guy who wrote scope or w.e... i battled him once..... lol i donno, i just remember a black white and red piece, with lots of curves. lol either way, ppl wil leventually listen, just like scope, who writes obre, at first he was stubborn and "too good for us" then he realized....

and wreck, also, lol you make it sound like your always the good guy. when i started shit with you, you provoked me even more lol. no shit intendecd now or anything... lol

5. epod

epod Elite Member

6. wreckone.

wreckone. Elite Member

It's cause people need to start cutting down on the bite calling, I'm not going to say any names. And you know what else I'm going to say, so I won't proceed. You started calling bites on other people that didn't even bite, I just try to stand up for them. You started the beef, you called the battle, you got mouthy, so you provoked me to push you. No beef intended, just get the facts straight.

"lol wreck. fuckofff" See what I mean with the mouthiness? That wasn't really neccessary now was it?

7. epod

epod Elite Member

the "lol" means that it wasn't serious. and honestly, i swear on my life that ive seen those letters b4... i donno if its cope, or what, but ive honestly seen em. lol. wreck, u should join the "THe Real Multimedia BAttle" its in the battle thread, on the 2nd page. it will be good if more people join

8. wreckone.

wreckone. Elite Member

What about the team battle thing? I don't even know if it's going down or not, not enough people are joining it.

9. cire127

cire127 Member

10. cire127

cire127 Member

11. epod

epod Elite Member

fuck the team shit. its mostly toy anyway. if ur moderately good, join up with the real multimedia battle. itll be awesome.

cire, i don like your r's try aking the round part, up higher, nd arch it down, at the top into the main leg. other then that, nice, paint 'er up

12. cire127

cire127 Member

13. epod

epod Elite Member

14. FaMoU$ NaMo$

FaMoU$ NaMo$ Senior Member

15. FaMoU$ NaMo$

FaMoU$ NaMo$ Senior Member

16. epod

epod Elite Member

name. beautiful. that one with the barbed wire would be a nice roller. lets se some of your painted shit.

17. Scene*

Scene* Elite Member

fuck you name
    dont even know fula
    and stop posting the same pictures bitch

18. funky monky

funky monky Senior Member

yo name i think i seen those same pics like 4 times on these forums now post different ones or just dont post at all

19. wreckone.

wreckone. Elite Member

20. ehobo

ehobo Elite Member

lol i just made it like that so u ppl would hate me more