Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Pams.oner

Pams.oner Senior Member

does thos other pams go on this anymore? she any good?

2. Ume

Ume Moderator

3. leaks

leaks Senior Member

that is fucked up. i am not gonna lie and say that was all me, it wasn't by any means, but the first time i have heard of Reska graff was right now. i drew that wiht out tracing, but i was biting a piece that i found on the net, i'll try and find it again, but i was not tracing an internet font.

sry for looking like a fucking tool box there [/b][/quote]
    yo first off that shit does look exactly the same but ka did that shit at my house no internet was on and i writes jaze he writes ka and i know that kid does nothing with computer fonts so he did it himself

4. AMAZ tbscrew

AMAZ tbscrew Elite Member

id put my dick in it.

edit:: leaks theres no effin way u can get the same letters off the top of ur head 2 look like every letter as a font...so u explane it.

5. leaks

leaks Senior Member

6. leaks

leaks Senior Member

id put my dick in it.

edit:: leaks theres no effin way u can get the same letters off the top of ur head 2 look like every letter as a font...so u explane it. [/b][/quote]
    i dunno i dont give a fuck this is the toy forum u kids can talk shit about watever u want

7. Torrent

Torrent Senior Member

8. esnet1r

esnet1r Senior Member

true TY LEAKS APPRECIATE THAT SHIT :D :D

9. ThinkWithInk

ThinkWithInk Member

id put my dick in it.

edit:: leaks theres no effin way u can get the same letters off the top of ur head 2 look like every letter as a font...so u explane it. [/b][/quote]
    yo like i said i was biting another piece, but i dont fuck wround wiht graf fonts, and like leaks said, i did it at his house, say w.e you want, its the toy forum, i couldn't give a shit.

10. smartSOFT

smartSOFT Senior Member

umm......how is it that those letters all look exactly like the internet font.. they are all the same...

dude..they didnt give you a color scheme to fill it in with? just wondering

11. some guy from NCI...

some guy from NCI... Elite Member

Lol thinkwithink... you blatantly just had to think of an excuse. Show me this piece which you bit then if you didn't copy it off the net.

And it's even worse if you didn't copy the font... You bit something which was already bitten...haha!

12. hektic

hektic New Member

ai53.photobucket.com_albums_g57_xX_hektic_Xx_Photo_0030.jpg
    only started the other day, only took 2 mins because i couldnt think of anything else to add to it...

sorry about the size... ill crop it next time.

13. ThinkWithInk

ThinkWithInk Member

fuck you man, dont fucking say i did somethign when you have no proof, the letters might look the same, but you can see when i erased my lines, and its the toy forum, so go fuck your mother

14. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

!!! how is mines... nobody said anything and I am curious to know...

I did it on a separate piece of paper so I jus taped it to my book and that's why you see those white spots around it.

15. some guy from NCI...

fuck you man, dont fucking say i did somethign when you have no proof, the letters might look the same, but you can see when i erased my lines, and its the toy forum, so go fuck your mother [/b][/quote]
    Omg your an idiot.... on the last page you said

And "the other" piece is obviously biting the font. (or you are).

And the letters do look the same... you admitted it right now, so thats called a bite. Understand now.

Moron

16. some guy from NCI...

fuck you man, dont fucking say i did somethign when you have no proof, the letters might look the same, but you can see when i erased my lines, and its the toy forum, so go fuck your mother [/b][/quote]
    Omg your an idiot.... on the last page you said

And "the other" piece is obviously biting the font. (or you are).

And the letters do look the same... you admitted it right now, so thats called a bite. Understand now.

Moron

17. nephsike

nephsike Senior Member

get off the mans dick...if he bit it and is denying it, he's only hurting himself..
    dude...if you bit it..just dont because it looks gay an6ways...you shuld be "biting" fonts off of your computer....just not the graffiti ones...
    any ways...whether he did or didnt..just fuckin drop it...its not like it was another writers lettering...WHO CARES

18. Zire

Zire Senior Member

19. Seek139

Seek139 Senior Member

20. toxus

toxus Elite Member