Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. cord

cord Elite Member

wow man, im really into these, but lose the wack characters...

and isnt there already a ''jaze'' on this site?

i saw his throwup and its better than any of those sketches

2. Jank

Jank Elite Member

seek, ur sketches dont look bad. however, i cant really see thte letters.. they seem to obscured by other shit. that may be wat u wer goin for tho.. i personally would try to make the letters more pronounced and basic.. more like letters.. but wateva floats ur boat... they aint bad..

toxus gd to u've been gettin the hang of it recently. cos u sucvked pretty bad for quite a while i thort u were going nowhere lol. these days ur producing some shit that aint half bad. and u learnt to colour which u cud never seem to do b4! haha i really like that ^^^ make the H and F are a bit too seperated from the A and R, which possibly overlap too much. also watch how it slants up to the right. gd tho, ur gettin ghtere, thats a nice piece, keep it up

3. Nema!

Nema! New Member

how do i post picks?

4. Seti

Seti Elite Member

5. Seek139

Seek139 Senior Member

their CES ...and i'm more of an artist nowadayz going for a more art look and yes i will lose the karak's

6. Jank

Jank Elite Member

theres like, 10 threads explaining it! have a look!

fuk it. go to photobucket.com sign up(free) and then upload images to photobuck, and copy and paste the code that appears underneath it

7. Jank

Jank Elite Member

yeah fair play i get that from ur shit. it has that.. arty look. it looks gd, but in terms of quality of graffiti, which relies on solid letters and the way u manipulate them, its not so good. go wit wat u like tho

8. Fosale!

Fosale! Elite Member

ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y158_AlexheartsJennifer_P1010286.jpg

I just couldn't think of a O to go along with it in Math classCrits/commments or w/e plzz

9. cord

cord Elite Member

10. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

dragon, for that style you gotta make sure every line is proportional and the same width also compact or squeeze everything in more so you dont have so much open space on the inside --- nice sketches seek, good overall flow and symmetry

11. Seek139

Seek139 Senior Member

yea but jank who says that you can define graffiti as just letters? i mean i'm just trying to having my own style

12. Bill Cheese of Wheeze

Bill Cheese of Wheeze Senior Member

13. Chop Logic

Chop Logic Senior Member

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v479_FluxOfPinja_senf1.jpg

For a battle. Experimented with those little green things inside the letters. Didn't come out as I had hoped but whatever. still learning. Crits/comments/complaints welcome.

14. jerm_mtl

jerm_mtl Senior Member

15. joker00

joker00 Elite Member

^learn how 2 do 3d better

16. Voze

Voze Senior Member

is it mean to say sect? take off the extension on the left of the e, doesn't look good, keep it simple, looks solid so far, think about where you're putting your extensions so it still looks like the letter, and keep the crazy orange squares out of it so we can see and crit you on what really matters. looks decent

17. [biohazard]

[biohazard] Member

Im probably one the newest toys in here, I been practicin this for about a month and these are the only images i got in chronological order. And sorry i aint got no handstyles either but hereee ya goo : aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v155_polishpimp75_graff_20art_smack.jpg aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v155_polishpimp75_graff_20art_SLOWpen.jpg aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v155_polishpimp75_graff_20art_ras.jpg aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v155_polishpimp75_graff_20art_Bongo.jpg aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v155_polishpimp75_graff_20art_rastashroomvv.jpg aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v155_polishpimp75_graff_20art_Picture006.jpg aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v155_polishpimp75_graff_20art_Picture004.jpg aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v155_polishpimp75_graff_20art_Picture005.jpg aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v155_polishpimp75_graff_20art_Picture003.jpg aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v155_polishpimp75_graff_20art_Picture002.jpg aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v155_polishpimp75_graff_20art_Picture007.jpg aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v155_polishpimp75_graff_20art_Picture008.jpg here ya go plzz gimme some good and bad critiques

18. some guy from NCI...

some guy from NCI... Elite Member

BADDD...

I'm writing echo/eco... so leavve it outttt...... unless you dont live in england.

19. Chop Logic

Chop Logic Senior Member

Go simpler, a lot simpler. Simple block letters.

20. beone

beone Elite Member

please dont bump those^ do some diff shit and post it that is how you will get better

jerm its a good start to a style loose some extentions and make some of the letters closer

RAJA finished thinking about adding some bubbles(top) and drips(bottom) both the color of the outline i fucked the tint up because my ruler had black ink on it and it bled into the tint sorry
    [Broken External Image]:http://img1.yoxio.com/img/238249.jpg
    raja
    [Broken External Image]:http://img1.yoxio.com/img/238250.jpg
    karak rajah from alladin
    [Broken External Image]:http://img1.yoxio.com/img/238251.jpg

peace