Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Ahem

Ahem Senior Member

Thanks man. Is it the crooked right bar on the H? Kinda throws off the flow from the A and left bar, but does go well into the E, so I think I have to commit to the one flow/structure.

Look to do something diff tonight and revisit this style over the weekend.

2. AMC

AMC Senior Member

overall piece is way too busy, the extensions and arrows don't really make sense for example the one in the h and m. the h honestly looks like it could be a k. as for the color do whatever you want man you gotta experiment and figure out colors yourself there is no secret just practice.

3. Koda01

Koda01 Senior Member

about the fill i would like to see that piece in two different greens, and then the 3d in pink. just my opinion tho, just like amc said, go with whatever you want

4. loonaii

loonaii Elite Member

What's the point of getting your hand held? You won't progress like that. Do your piece then get crits and apply it to your next one.

5. echoV

echoV Senior Member

*get some tracing paper so you can make a copy of your outlined pieces b4 putting color in it in case you wanna scrap the color scheme you start.
    not a 'requirement' but it'll save you the trouble of redrawing it from total scratch

6. PUTS

PUTS Elite Member

@ Ahem Imo i kinda feel like there were too many extensions and little add ons.

7. Bt98

Bt98 Senior Member

I'm with everybody else, too busy

8. Ahem

Ahem Senior Member

Thanks for the crits guys, I agree too busy. I think the chips killed it more than anything, and excessive inline detail.

Good idea echo, I'll give that a go for sure, and Loon, not hand holding but there is a process to making a piece and it's good to recognize the issue during the process not at the end...that's the BFA talking.

9. R3TCH3D

R3TCH3D Senior Member

Just do simples mad, and work on your bars

10. Ahem

Ahem Senior Member

What's with the map?

11. PUTS

PUTS Elite Member

@mad I'm not going to lie but thats pretty trash, start with simple keyboard letters keyboard letters for your tags too. Get the fundamentals down well before going any further.

12. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

this all has a very homoerotic feel to it. was that your intention as the artist?

PUTS your sig is perfect for this.

13. Shol

Shol New Member

IMG_2919.jpg

What do you guys think?
    It's a struggle to keep the lines consistent and straight they often get all wobbly :/

14. PUTS

PUTS Elite Member

XD your not wrong haha

15. Abesk

Abesk Senior Member

image.jpg
    Trade with Ahem. Would have put some colors on that hoe but getting up to get markers would make me want to fucking die with this busted ass leg.

16. Lich

Lich Senior Member

image.jpg
    Still messin around with this, trying to figure it out, but it's coming along

17. loonaii

loonaii Elite Member

I like it. Your on the right track keep progressing

18. Ahem

Ahem Senior Member

Been busy Abesk, but i'll get you by the end of the week.

Just something quick for the night.
    IMG_6877.JPG

IMG_6876.JPG

19. aus

aus Member

I've never actually written 'AUS' before despite my username, however I gave it a go and it didn't turn out to bad. Ignore the "one" aha, pree shit.
    Picture 32.jpg

20. PUTS

PUTS Elite Member

Aus take back what you said about it turning out well lol. Sorry but that's pretty shit bro. Work on getting letter structure down and do keyboard letters and bars and whatnot