Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Katze

Katze Member

2. kronikbomber

kronikbomber Senior Member

owned no ofeense but it sucked u should take more time on ur stuff instead of just trying to make it as quick as possible. katze fairly descent letters. between the e and the s just make that all black

3. Katze

Katze Member

cheers for the critisism

4. shae

shae Senior Member

5. ladie sevo

ladie sevo Senior Member

work on doing simple letters, get that down and then move on to coloring

oh and do you have another name you can write? i would look up the writer emit, see what his stuff is all about... and then i would change my name.

6. kronikbomber

i wouls definatly say change ur name and mabye get some better markers dont hold the sharpie in one spot too long like u do because u will gett spots and they dont loook good and try and color in lines i mean honestly is it that hard for people to color in the lines ive been doing it since i was 5

7. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

scOpeOne man ur handstyles rank rotten m8. but the sketch is ok. at leest yer tryin sum simple stuff. nun a this funky arrow shit thats floatin aroon these threads,

8. epod

epod Elite Member

lol whoah, sevo, what are you doing in this thread? Katze, looking better. nic eand clean, keep workin!

9. Rogan

Rogan Senior Member

yeah way to many dudes put arrows in their shit...i personally dont liek arrows...ive tried them once or twice and theyve always sucked so i just dont bother no more

10. epod

epod Elite Member

arrowns CAN look good, but not the way most people use them. personally, i like to use "bent, half arrow extensions"

11. anza

anza Senior Member

a new sketch.

hokes, shortened to hoke.

i know the bubbles are lame but i was bored and felt like adding to it.

View attachment 166909

12. kronikbomber

im not really diggin that e hokes and the bubbles arent bade its just mabye try and not fo little drips from them unless ur gonna make the bubbles smaller and have them b like spray dots

13. shone

shone Senior Member

14. kronikbomber

i dont like the c at all instead of doing 2 wholes for the o try only one and i cant really explain wut u should do on the s so im not going to mabye ull figure it out on ur own

15. 098765432111

098765432111 Senior Member

get the fuck out of the toy forum and look in throw ups, your painted pieces, tags, stickers, rooftops, any of those threads have my shits looted all over.

16. Escape

Escape Senior Member

HI, i just joined BS, but i've been reading the site for a while. Anyways the way everyone was talking, it seemed to me like when i start out i should keep shit simple. so here it is. I slapped my tag on there but it's pretty shitty. I feel i've done much better tags before, but yea som critique on bot hthe piece and the tag would be nice.
    [Broken External Image]:http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/4315/picture90jg.th.jpg

17. The Incredible D

The Incredible D Elite Member

first bit of advice.... never open up a post with the sad story of your life.

18. anza

anza Senior Member

second piece of advice, when you draw pieces, make sure you feed them like thirty big macs. i mean make them fat as hell when you're just starting. also part of making them obese would be giving them depth, three dimentions of bbw lovelyness. also it looks like the 'piece' is just your handstyle blown up and coloured. i've seen this effect used well before, but more often than not it winds up looking unimpressive. keep working on it, because you've got one thing going for you, your lines are really clean and the colouring is done really well.

19. Escape

Escape Senior Member

Exactly . . a blown up tag . . i have no style :unsure: Anyeays thanks and i'll try for osmething more impressive tomorrow .. or tonite.

20. Jugga

Jugga Elite Member