Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. ElbowMacK187

ElbowMacK187 Elite Member

Your mostlikly just another urband account

2. BeosBsk

BeosBsk Member

I did that huge ass slap in 10 minutes i csm shit better art then urs dude and battle what ur a fucking peasant im not gonna waste my time on u i got ahit in my black book u couldnt even come close to competing with ✌✌✌

3. ElbowMacK187

Highly doubt that one KID

4. ElbowMacK187

Let me guess you write beos . I got you bro I'll do your shit for you too don't worry . But scence your being a bitch about it I'll go all out for you no quick shit kid your gonna get a hand drawn burner for you to bite .

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
  5. BeosBsk

BeosBsk Member

no I don't write beoa and go ahead dude write my name I would like to see your style take your time on it take a week on it I don't care how long you take it still going to come out s*** if it even comes out a little bit nice I'll do a battle against you but if it doesn't even look nice at all and looks like a shitshow that you call Art then I'm not even going to try to battle you cuz looking at the letters that you just recently did looks like my little brother drew that s*** dude

6. BeosBsk

BeosBsk Member

Plus no one wants to bite your s*** the only thing they want to do is get rid of you out of the graff game it's funny because people like you have no reputation in real life you have to go on a forum that no one really cares about and put your art up instead of going out and painting on a wall why even post something that's on the paper that looks so s***

7. zoup

zoup Elite Member

8. ElbowMacK187

9. smiffy

smiffy Senior Member

Was a literal 3 min sketch but I get ya! I put some in the throwie section too as I was playing with them last night. New name means learning to flow the new letters together aswell so they all fit and fill the dead space gimmie a few days and I’ll have some more sketches drawn iv filled 3 pads in the last 3 weeks so need some more paper lol

10. Matt Wrigh

Matt Wrigh Elite Member

11. smiffy

smiffy Senior Member

Basic form and then I had a little play... couldn’t help my self

image.jpg

12. ElbowMacK187

See.. I knew it guy lol maybe go a bit bigger/taller . so you don't got to crunch your letters down.
    Es like to breath. And so do os .
    The plus side is your p will want to push the top of your e all the time witch will work with you cus you like to make some parts bigger . So you would make the bottom big and breathy and that it fits snug to the empty space on the p . Does that make scence?

Just like you did really now that I look again. That shit gonna work nicely keep it up

13. Banok

Banok Senior Member

and beos, i looked at your previous flicks, elbow burns you

14. ElbowMacK187

I thinks it's there way of asking for exchanges . (Just piss him off and don't give him a word he'll do our shit better then we do) lolol

15. smiffy

smiffy Senior Member

Played with this one for a while as you might be able to see from all the eraser marks haha

06CCC28D-6FD7-4AC1-AB7A-F4AC98C9D021.jpeg

16. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

Dope. But P looks a bit separated from the rest of the letters. I would make P's middle diagonal bar thicker so it touches E just a bit

17. smiffy

smiffy Senior Member

Yer I went back to the P a few times don’t look how I want it yet. I can vision how I want it in my head but can’t quite translate it on to the paper yet haha I’ll keep at it

18. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

i agree w/ my spanish compadre pesk.

looks tight homie

you gotta work on your kerning(letter spacing)

19. smiffy

smiffy Senior Member

Ok made the change to the P, also brought the vertical bar to the left a bit so the letter looks the little bit bigger pushed the bend into the E, made the N follow the same curvature of the other letters and tilted the O a bit to remove some of the dead space between the top half of the D and O

image.jpg

20. Banok

Banok Senior Member

That looks tight man