Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

I was watching that artist block channel on YouTube with that guy grim. He used Zoid's
    Tags for some shit on how to tag and how zoid's tag was bad. That nigga really be lurking bs I had no clue. Hope none of my shit turns out to be some shit he uses to call bad I would be embarrassed as fuck lmao.

IMG_20200414_111234_341.jpg

2. ElbowMacK187

ElbowMacK187 Elite Member

It wasss on There. Zoups toooo hahahahaha

3. SpawnCamp

SpawnCamp Senior Member

Lol yep, I was chatting with him the last few days. He's been helping me out

It's ok, I know I'm
    20200415_091557~2.jpg

4. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

I keep telling these niggas bro, work on your fucking tags, but nah, everyone wants to do pieces with 8000 colors and highlights and shit.

5. ElbowMacK187

I ment gums was .
    Butt yeah he gona tell you the same shit i told you bro . I got it from him lol
    He calls my shit bad bro honestly doesnt matter just an opinion . I uses his # for clout no joke if he uses my ahit he does word more clout ! . if not fuck it still clout !

6. ElbowMacK187

I was gonna send it to you . I seent it on there I'll look after work and find it

7. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

Wait, he used one of my pics?

8. ElbowMacK187

Idont realy remember. Idts I would def sent it then hahaha lol lunch breaks over tho back to work!

9. ElbowMacK187

Zoid you'll get there you have the strip e just do the aimple letters and you progress . check out 12 0z toy BB to cus joker be in there helping

10. SpawnCamp

SpawnCamp Senior Member

Thanks, I'll check it out. I like Joker, he is a local to me

11. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

He's just an internet personality, he isn't an actual writer but he admits it. He knows about art cause he went to school and had a fine art mentor for years. There are people from my city that would call him a clown cause hes into artfag shit and uses the likeness of graffiti to benefit him, A good number of Hardcore graff writers think niggas like him are corny, but I'm sure he knows this too, hes mentioned graffiti purists in the past.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
  12. EWL24

EWL24 Senior Member

Just looked at his channel, sounds and looks like a major douche haha
    Has he even posted any graff, or does he just sit in front of his boring realism paintings and trash on graffiti he finds online?

An not bad Zoid, but yeah, that i is covered too much I'd say

13. SpawnCamp

SpawnCamp Senior Member

Thanks, it's getting better with more practice.

At least with working from home, I have had a good amount of time to get into the books. I'm definitely struggling with balancing the i, and the decision of upper/lowercase. It seems like overall balance works better lowercase but letter by letter balance works better uppercase. Just going to need more practice and refinement

14. EWL24

EWL24 Senior Member

ALSO, everyone should go jump in on the toy tag battle
    the words is Psilocybe

15. EWL24

EWL24 Senior Member

I feel ya, I's are kinda weird. I think I'd go with a capitol if I were you. Having one lowercase letter with a bunch of capitols can sometimes look a lil wonky. But still just keep messing with it. You'll figure it out

16. Matt Wrigh

Matt Wrigh Elite Member

LOL.....Grims art knowledge is on point!!! You should actually listen to his critiques!! He does show his Graff. and it's pretty ill!! All the graff. that he critiques is sent to him for just that purpose. People send there pics to him and he uses them to teach common mistakes and pitfalls so that we can all get better from their mistakes.

17. EWL24

EWL24 Senior Member

lols, yeah, no thanks. You can keep humping his leg if ya feel like it tho
    Get better by practicing, not by listening to every vid of some shitty youtuber

18. SpawnCamp

SpawnCamp Senior Member

Made some adjustments to hopefully help this guy out some more.

20200415_180211~2.jpg

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
  19. Matt Wrigh

Matt Wrigh Elite Member

To each his own!!! I practice enough but just want to make sure I'm working on the correct things!! You dont know what you dont know. I' ve been doing this for a long time off and on but will never reach a point where I cant learn something from people more knowledgable then myself.

20. ElbowMacK187

Keep it simple.
    keep it simple!
    keep it simple !