Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Both are solid, but I REEEALLY like the E's on the second. ;) (2nd pic of 1st post)

Oh! Oh! We fergot Cess and Gnarlatron...

2. lost_for_evex

lost_for_evex Senior Member

:lol: :lol: cezr ur my.....

ai30.photobucket.com_albums_c302_ever_ebk_Picture046.jpg

lmao :huh:

3. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

...... :blink: hahahahaha!!

4. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

Hes your naked sex whore with wings?

But yeah like c3zr said, first pic second sketch the E's are real nice work on em a bit more clean em up and you got yourself a nice pair of e's

5. toon!..

toon!.. Elite Member

Im still here bwoy!

heres some new shit foy you!

[Broken External Image]:http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/2421/picture0207ox.jpg

6. beone

beone Elite Member

EVEX i like your style alot i think u r gunna be a really good peicer ur style doesnt go good for a throw tho i think, ur style looks alot like werdz26 tho

TOON ur stuff is coming along keep working it and it will turn out nice u got a style similiar to ZE and he is one of my favorite writers ur e looks alot like his tho i would change it just because alot of ppl are gunna be like looks like ZE's shit but if it doesnt bother u then its cool
    also i dont like ur handstyles at all i think u should try some philly hands ur style looks like u would be good at them

[Broken External Image]:http://img1.yoxio.com/img/245602.jpg
    i know youve seen the re before but i just came up with the regs one today quick crits would be appreciated and i know i fucked the r up i was gunna fill it with black but u wouldnt be able to see the red
    [Broken External Image]:http://img1.yoxio.com/img/245603.jpg
    i think it looks better with lines like this than those bubble holes

7. toon!..

toon!.. Elite Member

8. Mse

Mse Elite Member

B)
    mse is down

9. lost_for_evex

ai30.photobucket.com_albums_c302_ever_ebk_picture88.jpg

trowie^^from when i wrote ever

and i never herd of that writer werdz26. ur trowie dosnt look like it flows man it looks like ur trying 2 hard....idk ur 2 letter trowie looks better tho

toon...u sick fuck im not feeling these as much as ur other trowies .

10. -=AgA=-TrAnCe

-=AgA=-TrAnCe Elite Member

fuck thats hot evec, work on tah

11. toon!..

toon!.. Elite Member

12. lost_for_evex

better....i think i actuly just busted a nut.

13. perkonezor

perkonezor Senior Member

i have a spare... :blink:

14. toon!..

toon!.. Elite Member

15. molotow_15

molotow_15 Elite Member

did you just say you dont need balls
    haha

tha sketchbook is aight but u alredy posted it
    spose them throws are gd 2

16. perkonezor

perkonezor Senior Member

arent those the same sketches you just posted?

17. toon!..

toon!.. Elite Member

yea they are bumpeeed!

18. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

You love roll calling Evex, admit it. :lol: In your mind as you type each name and leave a couple spaces, you can hear a trumpet in the background softly playing "taps". :p

here's the real deal on where everybodys at...

Mse- got a short ban for posting a video of a girl getting an orange shoved in her rectum....See, I didn't even have to make up a funny comment for him, he just lives 'em..

Tricks- is in mediation with lawyers trying to get his signiture style patented. He's also working on a settlement with another BS member who sued him claiming his "jump out at you 3D effects" made him fall out of his computer chair, breaking his collar bone in 2 places.

Cezr- is biding his time, waiting for his baby to be born, and has in the mean time taken up knitting and Rachel Ray cooking shows. His letter structure maybe falling behind, but man, does he make an ill scrapbook with his tuesday wives with diabetes group.

Remik- has..at the tender age of 14, evolved into a bitter old hermit, man of the mountain, full of hate for whippersnapper toys who muck up the site. In his mountain cave he writes lists upon lists of quick witted insults to hurl at unsuspecting toys. He has also fully embraced his polish heritage, tubing his own sausage, and learning the way of "Polski style".....Don't ask if you're under 18....

ioni- has joined a hippie commune and now fathers 11 beautiful little flower children. He homeschools all of them. 3 classes a day, letter structure, Karaks 101, and underground hip hop.

I don't really know Awoke so I'm not gonna make big jokes,... ( *whispers*pssst...although rumor has it, he wants to drop WAW and run with DOA...but you ain't heard that from me..) :p

Pesk- has developed a taste for money, now pimping everything he can find that people will pay him to make love with, tricks include the girl down the street, his neighbors cat, an old watermelon he found in the fridge, and his little league baseball glove. He can be seen wandering around jersey with a large chain of bling that reads "pesk" and shouting "gimmie my money bitches!"

Evex- was last seen paddling a canoe filled with rusto towards Ellis Island. I think that great big bitch is in trouble.... :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
    bumped for sluts... :p

19. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

bumped for Gerky :D

20. shae

shae Senior Member

i dont know if they died out.. as in fell off, but no offence to you BS groupies
    this forum is just full of a bunch of egotistic kids that have to be right, some people just get sick of it and stop posting.. i did that for a few months.

beef gets tiring i guess, i never liked it