Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. alive

alive Banned

Wow. Just.. wow. I really appreciate the help and advice. I've never even knew I could do that. I thought it just went from blockletters to wildstyle. Opened a whole new world for me. Off to sketch. [/b][/quote]
    haha you arent serious? ive said a thousand times that thats the next step. and how the fuck could anyone make that jump. and then wut abt everything in between? that just came out of no where?

sky 5-thats beautiful.

2. whoarethereal evil

whoarethereal evil Elite Member

hhaha yeah i was thinkg block letters 2 wildstyle...i fuckin wish

3. alive

alive Banned

so for future reference explain how the arrows are overused (all 3 of them) and how i could improve letter structure...and no sry i dont wanna do a battle thats gonna be judged by a bunch of kids who can only spout out "block letters" or "simples" then post stupid played out pics of a font, but if you want through PM's ill do an exchange with you (ie i do an alive piece and you do a near one...assuming you arite alive) [/b][/quote]
    well this is too many pages ahead for me to have the piece in front of me, but they didnt flow. but this next thing u posted i think is a thousand times better. i like it a lot. the r could use a little work tho, and i think it woulda looked better without the highlights. i would like to exchange tho. i write coer. aiight?

4. alera

alera Senior Member

5. myl

myl Elite Member

too blury dude, post a new pic

6. alive

alive Banned

you gotta go simpler. sucks but thats the facts.

7. Necro-

Necro- Senior Member

thanks for the crits! it feels good to find a style that has potential B) .

my paretns are startin to act gay about graffiti so i havnt been able to sketch much, but here's a quick one i did today

View attachment 212466

8. eype

eype Senior Member

9. WolfBurrns

WolfBurrns Senior Member

haha you arent serious? ive said a thousand times that thats the next step. and how the fuck could anyone make that jump. and then wut abt everything in between? that just came out of no where?

sky 5-thats beautiful. [/b][/quote]
    Since when did you say that? All I hear is "keep doing blockletters... go simple.." from you. You took what I said out of context. I knew theres a certain progression to writing. But i've been stuck in the blockletter mode for so long every attempt at something differant comes out like shit. With SKy5's help atleast I have an idea on where to start.

10. whoarethereal evil

croek there nice spesh the top 1, y dnt u just write crek coz until u c ur tag u wunt no tht theres an o there really i think the bottom of the top e is off a bit an the second 1 is just pretty good

oh yeah u no when the the going gets tough the tough get going, is tht nt a boyzone lyric or sum faggy irish band like tht hahaha

11. alive

alive Banned

i guess ur right capo. i only said this a long time ago, and not enough. but that is the best advice i can give to most of the sketches in this thread. heres one of the posts i made though, and it was even addressed to u! u must have missed it. no worries.

i hope this helps now neway.

peace.

12. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

i was a lil disappointed that not more people toook kayone up on his offer to help people out .... all you had to do was skecth what was givin and he would have dropped mad science ..... we gotta encourage help like that when its offered .... yeah i know what you are thinkin, but i couldnt post pics at the time .....

eype has style ..

13. whoarethereal evil

14. eype

eype Senior Member

i would LOVE kayones advice, i just didnt happen to see the page he offered it on

*hinthint* kayone id love some help...pm me

15. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

heres a sky i did because that kids 1 sketch inspired me. fuck the world.

agraffitispot.com_upload_uploads_8b10b5a01d.gif
    criticizm? where did i go wrong!? help me!!! i suck balls.

16. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

yo nicc sacc, how long you been writing?
    its not that bad

17. WolfBurrns

WolfBurrns Senior Member

Reminds me of a lava lamp... In a good way though.

18. alive

alive Banned

i like it nicc, the S seems to dissapear tho, do u have subway art? this reminds me of the RICHIE car.

WOLF/CAPO-look up the page. u see my post? waddaya think?

peace.

19. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

the "k" extension is the missing peice of the "s" actually. thnx for the feedbk

20. prank

prank Senior Member