Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Body Mods

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by whOaHT, Jun 1, 2004.

Share This Page

1. RekoFromGeico

RekoFromGeico Senior Member

tongue, tattoo. thinkin bout gettin a dermal.

2. RetroLikeWhoa13

RetroLikeWhoa13 Elite Member

be careful as to where you get it.
    many often times they reject like a motherfucker.
    ive had mine done twice. once i had them in my chest, and another time in my arm.
    both times they rejected.
    im thinking about getting them done on the skin flap of my trachea (triangular shaped flap of skin on the frontmost part of your throat), but i was told that my shirt line may agitate the anchors and cause them not to heal properly. might just say fuck it and just wear v-necks for a while.

3. SIKFUCK

SIKFUCK Senior Member

Not really son im gonna go ta school ta be an electrician them fools dont care if u got tats and even in good companys like fpl they dont give a shit Besides that people are gettin more comfortable with tattoos because of tha wide spread like of em' ........Jus my 25cents.:cool:

ai428.photobucket.com_albums_qq9_pussymonster8up_pixofnik008.jpg
    Started my sleeve taday 150 fer this...

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  4. Stray91

Stray91 Member

I have 00's in the ears, and a tat on my upper arm.
    I'm looking to get full sleeves, and my bridge done someday.

5. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

View attachment 443165
    started this bitch.... for free.... ;) along with my chest bot hands an a few other peices... fuck paying for tattoos!!!!

as for dermals not staying they stay WAYYYYYYYY better then surface pericings i still got the 4 in my face and there still perfect minus almost ripping one out do to a tickling accident.... they hold way better then surface pericing... thats if your guy knows what hes doing my pericer hold world records and is n the gunius (sp) for pericing so... maybe im just luck

6. SIKFUCK

SIKFUCK Senior Member

well we cant all be as cool as u ...

7. RetroLikeWhoa13

Gesus, where you have yours usually stays in quite well.
    i had mine on top of muscle both times. muscle tissue tends to push the anchors out as you move or lift weights.

8. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

9. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

*flexs my nonexistant muscles*

10. Comrade

Comrade Senior Member

uuuu so strong
    /faint

11. SIKFUCK

SIKFUCK Senior Member

What the fuck kinda gay shiit you talkin bouh??

12. Robbie P

Robbie P Senior Member

id rather pay for my tattoos than having them look like that.

13. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

hmm thats funny considering EVERYONE of my artist are in tattoo magazing (not shit one eighter) almost every month or every other month....

14. RetroLikeWhoa13

Microdermal implants.
    All the rage.

15. f4keon3

f4keon3 Guest

tattooes on both arms. had my lip pierced but took it out. both ears.

16. reallythough

reallythough Senior Member

skribl... how are you going to be a graffiti writer and let someone put those mr.wiggles letters on you for the rest of your life.

to the dude with the misspelled ribs those letters could defffffinetly be touched up to look dope still.

17. pocket change

pocket change Senior Member

yeh thanks, everyone else just runs their mouth about it. i know the H in through could fit in but im afraid its gonna look connected with the word next to it. and i would have to get the D lasered off to fit in the L. plus i dont even live on the same coast where i got that done, so now i would have to pay for it. it whatever

18. reallythough

reallythough Senior Member

nah, i mean.. its on your body so you would know best. if you go to an artist that is real good with scripts they could just add some loops to the entire script and make the letters look like they flow really well. from the looks of the picture it looks like you could make the d look like the top of the u just next to the "L" which right now is the d. and then just add a d on the end. the h looks like it would fit pretty pearl...

19. RetroLikeWhoa13

anybody have any advice for keeping a nostril screw inside my nostril and not just look like a gold booger sticking out.
    ive got two nostril screws in my right nostril. i switched the front one from an L bend because it was sticking out, and one of my piercers told me that it would stay in my nostril. im too up on the idea of a bone, so im out of ideas.

20. SIKFUCK

SIKFUCK Senior Member

Who NOSE..HAHA but seariously, Anyone knoe if u can be allergic ta certain types of ink they use, cuz my shiit I just got has mad bumbs looks like an allergic reaction i was using some shiit called aquaphor, or sumthing along the lines of that...