Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Body Mods

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by whOaHT, Jun 1, 2004.

Share This Page

1. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

No way, a lot bigger than that.

2. Baszma

Baszma Senior Member

Man I wanna be 18... I need a double bridge like whiteys need mayo...

Hafta wait until goddamn October

3. GraffingDeadbeat

GraffingDeadbeat Senior Member

gettin my cross tat comin up
    im pretyy sure no one has those yet
    yep

4. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

5. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

yo meka dno if im readin this rite but is that mein kampf tattoooed on ur stomach...u a neo nazi or some shit?

6. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

maybe he means...his own struggle...hm

7. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

yeah he dont look the 'kill the minorities' type............ hope not anyways

8. M3KA1!

M3KA1! Elite Member

haha no bud. im definitely not racist. it is for my struggle or my fight. life in general. im german. i get that a lot tho.

9. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

nice unibrow and pervstache, meka
    ps, can i have your shirt? :)

10. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

11. M3KA1!

M3KA1! Elite Member

look vag, we cant all have supa thuggin staches like yers

Last edited: Jan 4, 2010
  12. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

i'm thinking about getting spacers in my left lobe tomorrow, pierced at a 14 and if i like it i'll get the right lobe, and stretch both to a 4 hopefully. if i leave say a month or two months between sizing up, would it be permanent? i've been getting a lot of conflicting answers on this..

also, does anyone with spacers regret ever getting them?

13. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Nothing you just said makes any fucking sense.

14. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

tomorrow i'm getting my left earlobe pierced at a 14 gauge, and if i like having the spacer and feel it suits me i'm going to get my right earlobe pierced. i want to eventually stretch it to a 4 gauge. as long as i don't skip sizes, and leave a month or two between going up in sizes is it likely going to be permanent?

maybe it makes more sense now. sorry

15. Backalley Abortion Doctor

4 gauge? No.The number of sizes you skip doesn't really affect the ability for it to shrink..Anything smaller than 00 is probably going to shrink back significantly over time. Your lobe doesn't even really start expanding until 2 or 0. What is a 'spacer?' I've always referred to clear retainers as spacers. You mean plugs? Or tunnels? Or some such?

16. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

Okay, that's what I thought. I just meant spacer as in jewellery that is over a standard ear piercing size.. i'll probably be switching between sets of plugs, tunnels, and tapers.. which leads me to my next question: have you ever had any problems wearing tapers outside of stretching or do you use it just to stretch?

17. Backalley Abortion Doctor

I wore my 14g tapers for about a week. But they're tiny (barely an inch long) I used tapers because I went from 20 to 14 in one stretch, before my ears were totally healed from the pierce. (Which I'm probably about to do again with my new holes, soon. ) Any tapers after around that size are long, obnoxious, and will probably poke you in the neck. I wore my 0gauge tapers for about 3 days in each ear, entirely because when I stretched to zero, it was so tight, I blew the ears out and was NOT going to fucking remove that son of a bitch before it was at least slightly healed. But overall I wouldn't recommend wearing them. It's uncomfortable, bulky, inconvenient, and your ear lobes will tilt, because the taper will hang down from the back. It's just ugly.

18. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

I always wear my tapers. They're marble and they're pretty long. I don't even take them out when I sleep. I'm at a size 2 now..I don't plan on going any bigger...but tapers don't really bother me that much. I've never been poked in the neck...but I could totally stab someone with 'em. I want to get more ear piercings..even though I have plenty.

19. inpho_211

inpho_211 Senior Member

i just think that empty earlobe shit looks nasty..

20. Patchy

Patchy Senior Member