Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Body Mods

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by whOaHT, Jun 1, 2004.

Share This Page

1. geezpot

geezpot Elite Member

I like the fill on the Texas tattoo, kinda reminds me of fill on a quick throw.

2. toon!..

toon!.. Elite Member

ok there u go post deleted woteva lol

3. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

What the fuck! why did you repost that you assfuck!

I'm really truthfully pissed the fuck off right now

4. geezpot

geezpot Elite Member

I don't recommend home tattooists, people don't realize the diseases needles can carry without proper needle sterilization. A cheap tattoo could give you hep C as an example. Scratchers(begineer tattooists-similar to toys in graffiti) prey on guinea pigs giving them cheap tattoos. Tattoo work is permanently placed on your body so my views are to get the best-why cheap out on something permanent especially on your own skin?

And yes there is are different needles for shading but if someone doesn't teach the use properly it'll rip the shit through skin like a razor. I feel sorry for the guinea pig that some scratcher will have his way with trying to learn.
    :(

5. >x]

>x] Senior Member

dear god!!! those pics have just dashed my clean mind... -.-

6. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

onlt a symbol for peace when its turned around... to answer the question up there im 20

7. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

8. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

eh... id take a new school tattoo artist over and old school one anday, the older head tend to stick to more flash/ traditional type shit and im not bout that

but check this shit out

http://alexgrey.net/ta2/27.html

talk about a fucking sick sleve, i wish i could find my good flicks of diffret alex grey tatts

9. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

10. geezpot

geezpot Elite Member

That Alex Grey stuff is deep.
    His paintings are tight.

11. minor crimes

minor crimes Elite Member

no piercings or nothing :p

12. geezpot

geezpot Elite Member

its wasnt a home made gun...i got it in a shop in san antonio and the reason its was so cheap is cause ive know him for about 11 years....hes been tattooing for 15 years hes a pro lol...and it didnt rip my skin at all [/b][/quote]
    What shop does he work at?

13. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

alex grey will ALWAYS remain untouchable, my ex girls been to his private clubs a few time, he dosed her with LSA seeds and Mushies... and got to watch him paint live for like 10 hours while listening to chillout shit

i was so jelious

14. geezpot

geezpot Elite Member

alex grey will ALWAYS remain untouchable, my ex girls been to his private clubs a few time, he dosed her with LSA seeds and Mushies... and got to watch him paint live for like 10 hours while listening to chillout shit

i was so jealous[/b][/quote]

That sounds like a damn good trip-where do we sign up?
    :p

15. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

is anyone a member of bmezine.com? i dont have anything to offer so i cant sign up

anyone willing to share?? pretty please

16. geezpot

geezpot Elite Member

BMEzine used to be good but then they started adding all sorts of body mods and it just went overboard for me.

17. casperFT

casperFT Senior Member

My membership expired :(

18. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

i wanna get colegit letters on the back of my calves. kinda like the bruins' logo lettertype with a small outter outline around them

back left would be a big black C and back right would be a big black T

19. molotow_15

molotow_15 Elite Member

Medical News on TattoosMedical News reports that at the 16th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Disease -- where all the hotties are -- the focus was on infections related to tattoos, piercings and breast implants.

There's some interesting data in the study, which of course can be skewed depending on the politics of the media outlet. So before the report goes through the spin cycle, here are the basic facts:

1. Based on "the few available studies on the topic," 10 to 20% of piercings are associated with local benign bacterial infection.

2. Bacterial infections from piercings rarely spread and rarely lead to severe or life-threatening infections.

3. Piercing and tattooing are identified as risk factors for hepatitis; however, debate continues over the difficulty to distinguish body modifications from other risk factors (IV drugs, incarceration, etc.) in the studied populations.

4. The theoretical risk of HIV is very low as it's a fragile virus.

5. Even though very common, body modifications still exist within a context of "epidemiological silence".

That "epidemiological silence" part is scary. If 8 to 13% of the population in the US, Canada, Australia and Northern Europe have tattoos and piercings, then why isn't more research conducted -- research that could further help tattoo studios keep the business sanitary and safe? Then again, research grants don't come from any tattoo lobby.

this was ripped from a site...
    that hiv thing is scary...
    is this all true what can happen :(

20. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

if you go to a reputable shop, you have nothing to worry about. if they dont have an autoclave and reuse shit, leave.