Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Body Mods

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by whOaHT, Jun 1, 2004.

Share This Page

1. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

real tribles?!!!!!

respect

2. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

:D yeah i wouldnt have it any other way thats how im gunna get my wildstyle tatoo done

3. waster12.....

waster12..... Senior Member

depends where really, hands and legs where aight for me, the belly felt like getting cut over and over with a razor blade, not much fun :p

4. cord

cord Elite Member

wow that sounds awesome nosy!!

thats what i wanna do too, go round the world and get tats done by different traditional methods.

the main one i wanna get is in japan, done the traditional way.

5. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

:D yeah i wouldnt have it any other way thats how im gunna get my wildstyle tatoo done [/b][/quote]
    graffiti doesnt belong on the skin the human body is forever changing what was perceft one time will be off centeral a month later the abuse it will go threw will make it look like shit not to menchion wildstyle tattoos are VERY hard to do due to not many tattoo artist are good at them

then the color fades out, skin get effected by gravitvty.... and what u once like as you progress more and graffiti start to change will look shitty in a few ears

my 7 cents

6. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

the one where they take the small needle and keep prickin your skin real lightly?

7. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

shits mad crazy.

i seriously am gonna think hard about what tattoos i want. price, doesnt matter, if its gonna be on my body forever, i will pay a lot just so it will look good. only thing is what i want tattooed. im constantly lookin on sites of tat artists to just check their styles and whatnot.
    electricpick is one of my favs for his sleeves.
    i dont know any other sites really tho. id like to just browse at some, its always interesting. :D

8. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

bays got some of the sickest artist

9. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

10. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

true id sugest waiting till a tattoo convention comes around then gettin there AS EARILY as possible and try getting an appoitmentand get work done there cas the best of the best from ALL OVER are there

there people back home that are booked SOLID for 4 years (dead serious)

11. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

yea i hear ya, thanks for the advise. ;)

12. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

no problem actually my girl does tattoos out there shits dope but i never got anythign from here i was posta but didnt end up hittin the bay.

but if your like me you want the best of the best

13. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

yeah deffinatly.

know of any sites that i can just look at some artists work? just to kinda get the feel of whats out there and whats to offer, aside from the conventions and whatnot.

14. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

paris too. if price isnt a thing then definately think about a trip to paris to check out the tat artists out there.. some fucking mind blowing shit going on out there.

15. cord

cord Elite Member

ion-i that sleeve is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

the tattoo convention thing is a really good idea gesus thanks!

and paris isnt too far from the UK....

And about graff tattoos-

when i look at my graffiti, i like it when i draw it but then the next day or even just hours later i'll be like ''what the fuck is that shit''.

perhaps that would be the same case with a graff tattoo

16. jez

jez Senior Member

Im getting my toes done in this weekend, and then my wrist done in a month.
    Im getting love on my left toes. then life on the right, if you say thats gay then you are obviously a faggot.

You do realize gesus that the tattoo artist doesnt have to know how to graf.
    if you want some of your own shit done, bring it in and they will print out an outline, I know tons of tattoo artists that love seeing clients work.

Get what you want done on your body,

as for piercings. My ear is putting up a shit fit because i have an acrylic 5/8' plug in there and thats all i have, i need silicone.. fuckkkk

17. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

haha i'll tell him you think its good. theres a lot more to it on the other side, i'll try and get flicks of it from all around.

18. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

well your right but why would u want someone who doesnt have the expericence in ti to do it, sure ANYONE can photocopy and image then print it out onto a stencil then stick it to you and remove it but only someone whos been doing will know the center points who to properly... but whatever

graffiti tattoos are a no no im my book, you hate me...

19. rENt!

rENt! Senior Member

i know what u mean your style will always keep changing and shit...

20. Skims

Skims Senior Member