Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Body Mods

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by whOaHT, Jun 1, 2004.

Share This Page

1. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

hahaha thats great haha....

damn... thats some pretty perky boobies there...

2. SCORE

SCORE Senior Member

yeah....nudity is questionable on that pic huh!

3. ares

ares Elite Member

Coors light sucks. Heineken chick knows the tip.

4. x807x

x807x Member

right now ive got 1 eyebrow ring, 2 lips rings, my septum (middle of nose) is at 2g (about the size of a pencil, my ears are at 1 inch stretched, my PA is at 4g ive go both nostrils and i think thats its. Ive taken at least 10 out too. I had 2 more lip ones, my tongue at 2g, my nipple stretched, more lobes, my wrists, another eyebrow, a bunch basically. But thats what happens when your a piercer cause you get alot of shit for free. The only thing is i have to do alot myself.

5. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

what i dont get is ppl who stretch it... makes me think of amazon tribes haha.... i duno do yall actually find it attractive??

6. RMA

RMA Elite Member

7. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

yeah i know haha

8. mindo

mindo Elite Member

i'm just waiting for someone who knows what this is or for one of these kids to find out what it is...then it's all over..lol...i'm planning that one for my next one.

9. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

i'm just waiting for someone who knows what this is or for one of these kids to find out what it is...then it's all over..lol...i'm planning that one for my next one. [/b][/quote]
    um i know what it is. apparently girls dig guys with that,

10. whOaHT

whOaHT Elite Member

that coors chick is damn ugly!
    im drinkin a nice heineken as we speak, and this girl is making me wanna drink more :D

11. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

12. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

13. EVAK_GBCKrew

EVAK_GBCKrew Elite Member

That last guy took it a tad bit overboard.

14. x807x

x807x Member

agreed. that shit is uncomfortable.

15. SCORE

SCORE Senior Member

16. whOaHT

whOaHT Elite Member

i know some people that wont get threw metal detectors :p

i saw all those pics, i love piercings, but dammit some people have to much time on their hands!
    Those penis piercings, i hurt for them when i see it, the ONLY metal thing that would touch my penis would be braces on a chick!

17. Kojas

Kojas Senior Member

18. kostic

kostic Senior Member

All i have now is my tounge nothing special still oem 14g.
    Ive had a septum,prince albert (twice),nipples (wanna get them again thou),and eyebrow (best looking perice i ever had it fits me well and so dose my tounge).

im thinking about getting POLSKA tattoed on my upper back in old english writeing but that jsut plans for future.

19. zionpnk

zionpnk Senior Member

OHMYGOD!!!!!!! you got ur hood peirced??? holy shit my GF wants to do that cuz ya kno... uhh... well if you kno what im talkin bout by hood then you will kno why! lol yeah i had both my nipples peirced n my ears are stretched to 8s right now cuz i gotta get a job but yeh 1 used to be stretched to a 4 n the 0thera 8 still.

cant wate to move out of tha old peoples house soz that i can stretch em more...

btw this was frm the 1st page...

WOW MSFYT YOUR FUCKING HOT!!! I THINK PIERCINGS ARE THE SEXIEST SHIT EVER... i have peirced 6 nipples all together 4 were from chizzicks n the other 2 were buds of myne. Im begging my GF to let me peirce hers n for her to do myne. I think that would be sexy. Im stretching her ears currently soz that she can feel a bit of pain and getting her to start graff!!!!!!!!!!! im a very influencing person... lol ;) :D :lol:

20. zionpnk

zionpnk Senior Member

btw im getting a prince albert as well as my gouch peirced twice. lol for the sensitivity only prob is i cant live 6 months with out sex.