Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Body Mods

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by whOaHT, Jun 1, 2004.

Share This Page

1. zionpnk

zionpnk Senior Member

saaaaaavage!!!!!!!!!!!! yup yup yup that is the shit dude you are a mother fukcing pimp to me if you could withstand that shit... oh boy... yeah im still hesitant of the hyfada... oops probobly wrong spelling

2. crac

crac Elite Member

i have a hardcore body mod..

i had acl reconstruction surgery aka knee surgery so i got lots of metal shit in my leg.. if it counts but its still a body mod.

3. jade

jade Elite Member

:angry: if surgurys count then i get a nicely HUGE mutha fuckin surgery.......i got a pigeon chest :angry:........if you dont no wut it is its where your sternum pushes out and your chest ends up going like this ) instead of having a normal chest like this |............its not noticable if you just look at it, it makes my pecs look even huger then they are.....hahaha.....ah man 50 - 70G's it costs for the surgery, dun matter tho i got medical insurance...prpobably only end up costing me a cuople hundred bucks and thats it......gotta be taken to UCLA to have a specific type done...... :(

4. Tony

Tony Elite Member

no, haveign a chest that goes like ) this insted of | this is called being fat.

5. jade

jade Elite Member

no trust me go to pectus.org i think it is and find a pic of a pigeon chest and you'll understand what i mean....im not fat im only 157

-edit-

mines not as worse as those ppl on the site is..........mines like in a beggining type.........the peoples chest on that site is like ^ mines like ) but its still the same deformaty type thing.......i get operation in feb.19 i think

6. crac

crac Elite Member

what are you trying to say tony are you calling MOI fat... oh ya i am haha.. no shame , no shame

7. Tony

Tony Elite Member

i was just kidding :lol:

8. jade

jade Elite Member

.........lets never fight again........... :blink:

9. BeMo

BeMo Senior Member

lol,nice ehhhh........fight???? if yall would call it that. i got...9 in my ears...1 in belly button....and a nose stud but that's it, then i got one tattoo on my right should blade,....black outline blue (fade) to pink butterfly.....it's my version.....none of that stereotype stuff. like all girls get that same damn butterfly becuz i drew my own so.....no one else has one like it.

10. BeMo

BeMo Senior Member

GAH, that one with a few hundred that pSYKAOz posted was a bit far with the whole thing but hell if they like it then who am i to tell em! Good luck gettin on any planes tho.

11. genome

genome Elite Member

piercings are for hesh dogs
    (i have none)

12. whOaHT

whOaHT Elite Member

bump for the slow people on this site :lol:

13. zionpnk

zionpnk Senior Member

:lol: HAHA :lol:

woooo just gauged myne to a 4... next up DOUBLE ZERO'S!!!

14. [grim.reefer]

[grim.reefer] Senior Member

shitty pic of one of my favorites..

it has significant meaning..
    aimg78.photobucket.com_albums_v253_arsonaut_Hosting_Image719.jpg

15. stuntman

stuntman Senior Member

16. whOaHT

whOaHT Elite Member

i wish i can show my tattoos, but there to noticable, and i dont want some bitch cop seein my arms and bustin me, yah call me paranoid but whatcha gonna do :rolleyes:
    i got a full arm comin up end september :) cant wait!

17. OPRAH!

OPRAH! Senior Member

sorry for starting a new topic i never heard of this one, anyway i have a 0 gauge in one in ear and im working on stretching out my other but for now its at a 14

18. mindo

mindo Elite Member

wow....another tattoo stolen from someone else...does anyone do anything original anymore?..yea it's funny that i say this becase of the star i'll be getting done soon...but the star i'm getting has a meaning behind it for me. thats just a blatent rip off of Steve-o. if you're getting inked at least TRY being different.

19. genome

genome Elite Member

its a dope idea though.
    biting is biting

20. genome

genome Elite Member

i just read that again.
    thats golden! and no props to speak of.