Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Body Mods

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by whOaHT, Jun 1, 2004.

Share This Page

1. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

thats fuckin cool [/b][/quote]
    u actually put ur wisdom teeth in a earing ... thats pretty dope!

2. HazeAmaze

HazeAmaze Senior Member

in my experience when you skip a size or gauge too soon you think it went fine until a day or 2 later...then your ear is bloated and leaking strawberry yogurt

everyone's ears are different though...i know people who just gauge up fast as fuck, then when they get blowout they just cut that shit off with a razorblade

so yeah...its your ears do whatever the fuck you want ;)

3. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

hahah fo showww

4. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

i went from a 14 to a 0 in one week
    just alot of polysporian and the teeth of a hair pick as a strecher
    didnt have any problems with my lobes

5. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

as cool as scaterbrains thing is it makes me feel ill but dayum i get to do workexpierence at a tattoo shop woot

6. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

u actually put ur wisdom teeth in a earing ... thats pretty dope! [/b][/quote]
    ive never seen that done before but its sick idea....

7. K0tt0nKandyandP0psicles

K0tt0nKandyandP0psicles Elite Member

8. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

yeah punches leave bad scars... my neck for instance i got perm vampire bites.... but i dont mind at all im covered in scars from pericings gettin ripped out..

but every ones bodys diffrent but i think punching would effect ti that much unless your going huge in the fuitrue but hald of these kids are gettin um just for a trend and not gonna stick with um so there not gonna go that big....

but i do agree with what u say can i know people who got there lubes cute and they cant wear shit in um (there a few inches though) cas it looks liek it will just rip out (shakes head.... ugh)

and fuck the septum that shit hurt more then anything i can sit there and talk to you while i get poked all over but my septum fuck that hurt.... my lips where gauged at oner time im gonn go back to re-strechin um cas its fun to squrit water at people with your mouth closed

9. Slomoe

Slomoe Senior Member

10. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

is it a bad idea to get ur graffiti tattooed on urself?

11. BORG

BORG Moderator

not if you are completely satisfied with it, theres a local writer that got a backpiece of his fav blackbook pieces, shit looks sick

12. Sou - Mvd

Sou - Mvd Senior Member

You'll never be completely satisfied with your own work. It always changes and evolves and a year later your going to look at it and wonder what the fuck you were thinking. The majority of graffiti tattoos look like shit anyways. I wouldn't if I was you.

13. gunnar

gunnar Member

my friend got his ears gauged at a 4 and went up to a double 0 in a month or so..would of been faster but when he went to a 0 witch he had to keep on going to 2 times was from them gettign knocked out once at a party and another at a show in town. i was there every time he went up he did it himself but nothing realy happend except a little swelling for a little bit. but dont get your ear punched or cut inless u want them to stay like that forever..

14. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

but some graff tats are ok n slomoe the cross looks a bit gay to me not grimey enough n the smaller skulls on your bicep need work .anyway back to graff tats http://www.tattooseen.com/html/main_frame.html

most of those are quite nice so ... guess its personal prefference
    one of em looks like the dude got his gf's name tatted above his cock:p

15. Sou - Mvd

Sou - Mvd Senior Member

Well there are exceptions. Getting graffiti tattooed would probably end up most successful when being tattooed by someone who is also a writer which as luck would have it is a heavy influence in tattooing and vice versa. Having someone that understands how a piece works will make it turn out so much better stencil or not.

It's stuff like this more so what im talking about
    awww.zhippo.com_BlueHorseshoeHOSTED_images_gallery_tag1.jpg

16. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

haha id cut my arm/leg off if that was me
    n yh i mite get a piece tated on me but ima have most of my torso n arms done so itll blend in lol

17. JetBlack

JetBlack Elite Member

If your gettin some graff tats done, Id definitely do some research and find like an ex-writer or something. Someone who knows his shit.

http://www.tattooseen.com/html/main_frame.html

All this dudes stuff looks legit. I guess thats what you get at SEENs tat parlor tho.

18. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

you should get a chain linkin it all together
    but then if youre in a fight someones just got to pull the chaine in it would all rip out .
    that would be so kl to see get a chain linkin em !

19. meetermaid

meetermaid Elite Member

you got that from that show...

miami ink or the other one, i can't remember the name..?

20. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

tattoos should be orignal not get them because u seen someone on BME with it...