Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bombing Battle Poll

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by Zealot, Feb 2, 2007.

Share This Page

?

Who won?

1. Plan B

50.0%
  2. Jetc17

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Gina

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Ceast

50.0%
  1. PlanB

PlanB Member

well for everyone who think mine sucks balls, that fine, i never claimed to have any crazy style, or be some king bomber, i'm still a toy in this and i know it, but at least i fucking tryed, so quit busting my balls about it, you all sucked too at one point

2. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

dude dont even sweat it...half the peeps on here just talk, and have nothing to back it up...alot of haters on here man, alot of haters...dont let it get to you

3. PlanB

PlanB Member

they aint getting too me at all, i couldn't give 2 shit if someone dislikes it, its just beat up, cuase every last person on this site had to start somewhere. If someones into the same things as me and they aren't as good, i do what i can to help them, wether it was skating, drawing, guitar w/e, i didn't just tell them they sucked at life and send them on their way

but just the same...

haters=posers

4. nase7

nase7 Senior Member

not really feelin any , but went with ceast. Plan B nice spot but harsh shit gettin caught.

5. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

i cant believe 106 people not only found that entry to be good, but actually thought it was the best thing in the poll.

i sincerely hope this is a joke.

6. Ume

Ume Moderator

haha so do i....so do i...

and it's funny how he said haters=posers...when it's really not, everyone i know that is bitching about this infact paints, and have been for a lot longer then you, we we're treated the same, so we'll continue to pass that on.

7. PlanB

PlanB Member

what's the point of being an asshole towards someone, just cuase someone did it to you? that's fucking weak

8. Ume

Ume Moderator

weak yes, but that's how life works on here, and it piss's people off when something like that wins, just showing how many toys there are on here. ceast or jet should be the ones winning, but if it's about the spot, then ceast should still be winning because it combines both style and a nice spot, whereas your's just has the spot, nothing else.

9. Decade

Decade Senior Member

Plan B ways insane too bad you got caught man :p

10. JETc17

JETc17 Elite Member

insane?
    hardly.

interesting how (almost) anyone who voted me or gina didnt post.

11. nekone

nekone Member

Plan b gets my vote..all the other shit has been done by many, i like the originality.

dont hate jut paint

12. maLLe

maLLe Senior Member

13. PlanB

PlanB Member

O WOW man i mean WOW :blink: , your spot was amazing, i could tell exactly where you were, great pic. And since i obviously have no style what so ever, can you teach me? O great one

there, i posted for you :)

14. Zealot

Zealot Elite Member

if you think those letters are originality then.. i don't even know what to say.