Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bombing Chapters

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Master1819, Jan 26, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Master1819

Master1819 Member

Hi writers I just wanna post some videos homemade from my smartphone! Respect to everyone Thank you for the support, west Europe

Throw:

Rainy Tagz:

2Much Weed and Some TAG:

2. GuardDog

GuardDog Senior Member

Weed, cats, bananas, spray paint, weed, bananas, cats, weed, spray paint, weed.

How is it that you have like a decent amount of cans but don't own a bong, if getting high as fuck is your goal here I promise you wouldn't have to smoke about four bowls to your dome if you just opted for a bong. Also where is this western europe? I feel like if you were american or english, or... over 17. You wouldn't have posted these video. That said it was entertaining, I'm thoroughly stoked on the banana cat weed graffiti. You just invented a new meme

aimage.ibb.co_nMX4EG_banana_cat_1.jpg

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  3. Master1819

Master1819 Member

Hahaha I appreciate your comment, I know bong is OK but wheres the banana Bro??

4. Master1819

Master1819 Member

Lol now I ser the banana im high as fuck!!!

5. GuardDog

GuardDog Senior Member

Literally 32 seconds in the weed video your girl is blowing a banana just after a cat. Lmfao, yo how ripped were you when you made this?

6. Master1819

Master1819 Member

Hahaha u have to understand the spanish músic that sounds!!! When appears the Cat he said "now comes the Tiger" and when appears the banana girl It said " im sorry bitch" and literally that part is 2 secs

7. GuardDog

GuardDog Senior Member

If you don't design a graff character that's a slutty rasta banana cat I'll be disappoint

8. Master1819

Master1819 Member

9. AMEN 28 CRIMINALZ

AMEN 28 CRIMINALZ Senior Member

I LOVA GRAFF AND THE CATZ, GOOD GUY