Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bombing Rituals/habits

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by User, Nov 26, 2006.

Share This Page

1. peng.2

peng.2 Senior Member

i ussually rub one out...jk...nah but,most the time i just jam out. spark a spliff. and shake my cans B)

2. JetBlack

JetBlack Elite Member

Sacrifice a virgin?

And then I have someone from my crew play Lowrider while I stand there concentrating and then I slap my fingers together and we all roll out.

It helps.

3. Fore.4

Fore.4 Member

I practice on a wall that i can get later then bomb the other spot

4. Malicious artist

Malicious artist Senior Member

i usally lisen to music and then put my shit in my bag lol <_<

5. DOOM SV

DOOM SV Member

i think of the spot i wanna hit.
    ill scope it out during the day, not tooo suspicious, just like walk by, and be like yeah, gonna get this.
    then ill go home.
    maybe sketch a couple styles, or just flip through the black book, then i gotta get all my markers, or cans, whichever im using, and make sure theyre full.
    give em each a good shake, then get dressed different and go out.

6. Dinan 3er

Dinan 3er Senior Member

do you book it straight to your car or book it somewhere else and maybe come back to it.

7. Lucas

Lucas Senior Member

If I see a good spot I scout out the area one night to see how the traffic so I know how much till I'll have. Then I come back the next night to do it. But when I'm going out for nothing special I always listen to Suzie Q by CCR before I leave, for some reason it takes the dge off.

8. pyroguy

pyroguy Member

sort my shit tell the old ball and chain "i dont come back you know what happened, i wont call" drive for an hour. used to drink while driving but i quit drinking so i still have to drive and smoke cigs. then i do my shit.

9. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

i bring a small child (shield) if the heat comes... :)

10. Kruxos

Kruxos Senior Member

listen to sublime and wu tang while taking a cold shower (yea the two are a weird mix)

11. allcitybomber

allcitybomber Senior Member

ummm...

usually i grab my backpack. fill my mini container with the caps i am going to use. gloves in back pocket. no wallet. bandana in left back pocket.(not for a gang but to cover face in camera/high risk areas)...put any 2 of my markers in my left pocket. usually a black or white and another colour. paint in backpack. extra shirt. (to use to shake cans so that they arent so loud) and also to muffle the sound of cans when running/walking...

i think thats it. oh and i make sure my shoes are done up. lol.

12. Klone

Klone Senior Member

i take a good shit...get that out the way...say my prayers...keep fats on the left and outlines on the right..marker in my back pocket.

13. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

i strap up. putting paint in bag, markers in bak pocket, fats on the left, thins on the right. after that i put on my running shoes, strap up the velcrow on the top, tie the laces. eat something right quik, then leave.

14. killtheugly

killtheugly Senior Member

lol this sounds fucked ya but its more than true, i try to shit before i paint if its not a laid back spot it would have to suck to shit on a roof or something and not have anything to wipe your asshole with other than broken bottles and pebbles

15. [Neighborhood Watch] SKOR

[Neighborhood Watch] SKOR Senior Member

listen to DnB for about 9 hours, throw everything into the backpack, put the marker on the right side of the right pocket nib up, take the id out my wallet, smoke a b, i keep nothing in my front pockets all the time(?), strap the velcrow on the sb's incase i have to run so my shoes dont fly off, then walk out the door. i have some thing where when im actually tagging i shove the finger tips of my left hand under my belt from the bottom and let my arm dangle... description rules

Last edited: Jul 20, 2007
  16. stay(KooL)92

stay(KooL)92 Member

when i go bombing i get a gallon jug of grape drink i normally never drink that shit

17. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

i usually kill 18 hookers after fucking them, then i go and shoot some h and take oxy.

18. variousnames

variousnames Member

normal design a outline if not staright freestyle , all cans in bag , markers in another , caps in money bag in each one ... fats in one bag so on so fourth , a map, just to make sure i know the routes andwhere rivers are in the dark , then wear anything normal a superman outfit and on weekend u sisters panties aswell..... but yeha back to the subject , just go out and hit shit....

19. PDN4L1F3

PDN4L1F3 Member

Recharching my Mp3 player, thats a most. :)
    Cant bomb without the sounds. :)

Double checking my bag.

20. dreddysocks

dreddysocks Senior Member

drink a few beers before going out then when im done i smoke a fatty and everything is groovy