Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bs History Lesson

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dcite, Sep 27, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Jedi

Jedi Member

haha, this thread really brought back all the memories..

i dont know if any of you remember me.. i used to be Ivy then Basic then Jedi... and various things in between.

i battled Bee waaay back in the day, and she TOTALLY owned my ass.. no question about it.

i miss talking with Flow and such.. i fell in love with lumos.

i was on b-sci starting...hmm.. 4 years ago? i had over a thousand posts on the old forums! i was cool!

things definately went downhill with the new forums.. i come on here ever once in a while just to look at things.. its pretty sad.. its all the same thing over and over.

we should start a forum thats just for people that we like :p you would have to be invited to get into it, and it'll just be all the old people, plus whomever we decide is good enough to join! anyone with me?

2. K0tt0nKandyandP0psicles

K0tt0nKandyandP0psicles Elite Member

that would be dope

3. Tony

Tony Elite Member

haha, i remeber you!!

4. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

actually it was me who you battle and totally owned your ass

5. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

your late :|

msfyt lets battle :p

6. sbEr

sbEr Banned

remember crewk and the PC? mmmm sick shitttt

7. Samuel L. Jackson

Samuel L. Jackson Senior Member

^^^^^i remember when you lost a bet and had to change your name to Asshat... at least i remember reading ''If you're right im gonna change my name to Asshat.''

Good times.

8. SMiZ315

SMiZ315 Senior Member

what about that time that i was a total douchebag and just posted a bunch of worthless shit and got everyone pissed at me for being a post whore?....yea...i'm sorry guys...and nosy...'cause you're the only girl i know on here

9. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

I'm 17 now yeah.

Fuck nokos man, what a toy. I remember those days, good times you spooning pregnant dog. I loved how there was a general forum - and nothing else.
    Yeah word this thread brought back lots of memories ha ha ha, KOS GRAFFITI MASTA that shits hillarious. BRING BACK BEE bring back crewk, he made an appearence recently, and klit shieeet.

10. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

OH! And the 'Biggest Post Ever' threads, where me and a couple others DESTROYED them with useless posts, thousands upon thousands of them, until I had like 10,000 posts.

Woah. Rush of memories, not only of BS but shit that was happening around the same time.

11. \(SIN)/

\(SIN)/ Elite Member

I'm 17 now yeah.

Fuck nokos man, what a toy. I remember those days, good times you spooning pregnant dog. I loved how there was a general forum - and nothing else.
    Yeah word this thread brought back lots of memories ha ha ha, KOS GRAFFITI MASTA that shits hillarious. BRING BACK BEE bring back crewk, he made an appearence recently, and klit shieeet. [/b][/quote]
    your answering a question that was asked 2 years ago :lol:

this thread is cool though, i actually read every page one day when i was bored not too long ago, i learned where the word "asshat" came from

12. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

Oh shit, this thread is old - didn't realise

13. geezpot

geezpot Elite Member

the good old days.

14. ares

ares Elite Member

I remember when the graffiti masta first came on bs, that was like ages ago.

15. westsida

westsida Elite Member

geez makin a comeback??

16. Flair Heads

Flair Heads Senior Member

if it was so great, why don't yall change the shit on here now or start a new forum with that test thing everyone was talkin about. ah fuck it. sounds nice though. are there any forums like that on the net anymore? ah fuck it. everybody will go there, seeking the nice, cool forum, and then it will end up the same as this one. and then somebody will reminisce there, some toy will ask about a forum like that one used to be, and the whol thing will start over. damn.

17. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

I've been a part of the Bombing science community since like early 02 and all I can remember is Garf E saying he shot someone for hacking his computer

18. geezpot

geezpot Elite Member

I remember when the graff masta battled me and he won.
    :(

I'm glad Garf E shot him after.

19. Zealot

Zealot Elite Member

Salvo I remember you making a thread along time ago on the old forums claiming you where the absolute know it all about graffiti and could answer any question whatsoever. I made a different account just so i could ask questions... :lol:

I still remember the day I joined the Milkshake Maifia :wub:

20. dcite

dcite Elite Member

this is funny because i guess a year and a half ago there were probably only usually like 30 people on here at once at the busiest time of day. now there is usually like 80-110 or something. its cool that BS has grown and whatever but theres so much bullshit on it these days. we all know we all know