Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Buff Thread

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by The_NaMEz_BaNKz, Apr 22, 2008.

Share This Page

1. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

i hope somebody comes back and does an E2E roller on the LA River that says FUCK THE BUFF!

that would be sick

2. neb3636

neb3636 Banned

The whole river is getting painted solid white. All someone would have to do is bring one color and alot of balls to get a massive blockbuster up there. Im sure eventually someone will but i have a feeling MTA's will be the biggest for awhile.

3. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

In the video it looked like primer color. Either way even a hollow blockbuster across the whole river would kick ass. i really wonder why their buffing all this shit.

4. neb3636

neb3636 Banned

Just to try to show they are "standing up against graffiti". When really they are just wasting money on something that will get painted over again

5. chill spots r my home

chill spots r my home Senior Member

hahahah they started at the bottom???!?!?! omfg thts hilarious!!!

6. Hurs

Hurs Senior Member

i like this thread

7. TrandomnesstwO

TrandomnesstwO Senior Member

8. RhodeIsland

RhodeIsland Elite Member

Why didn't the buff just get white paint and paint over the black 3d and outline instead of painting the whole thing gray.

9. neb3636

neb3636 Banned

Because there dumb mother fuckers

10. chill spots r my home

chill spots r my home Senior Member

11. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

I really never saw the harm in those MTA blockbusters on the Riverside, i mean is that buff anymore appealing?? It cost over 3 mill or so to clean that shit too.

12. Sesh-it-up

Sesh-it-up Guest

hahaha i laughed out loud when i read this.

13. realtalk

realtalk Senior Member

14. Keep The Faith Magazine

Keep The Faith Magazine Member

We are proud to announce the launch of a brand new graffiti magazine from London, available for pre-order NOW from www.keepthefaithmagazine.com, and hitting the shops in March 2010.

Keep The Faith is a brand new magazine documenting the hardcore side of London's graffiti scene, a scene shrouded in secrecy, but one which is still very active. We have acquired over 100 trains from some of the most active crews and writers in London during the past 5 years, showing that there is still a thriving undercurrent in our beloved city.

London is one of the toughest cities in Europe for painting right now, with the authorities trying every method possible to shut graffiti down, there is an atmosphere of fear and paranoia that has led to many writers working in secrecy, refusing to release their photos and closing down most channels of communication.

For so many of the capital's crews to contribute to one magazine project during the current climate is very rare, which is why this magazine is so special.

Please find some examples of the pages within the magazine attached.

Information:
    Size: A4 Pages: 56 (Full colour inc. front and back cover)
    Language: English
    Cover price: £6 (British sterling)

If you're interested in selling the magazine, or for advertising enquiries, please contact us on: [email protected]

Thanks for your time,
    Keep The Faith team, 2010

[Broken External Image]:http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww282/nicegutdim/Picture1-4.png

15. streetology973

streetology973 Senior Member

I dont get people.. why buff art just to make youre shit look worse? confusing but whatever bump MTA crack work. sad i never saw it in person. DESEONER 2DUBSET Gone

16. GuyGuyer of Guyland

GuyGuyer of Guyland Senior Member

17. Staff Member
    newz12

newz12 Administrator

Grey Ghost, New Orleans
    IMG_0825.jpg IMG_0844.jpg IMG_0938.jpg IMG_0939.jpg IMG_0968.jpg IMG_1049.jpg IMG_1050.jpg

18. Me2011

Me2011 Member

19. am1er

am1er Senior Member

20. spher

spher Senior Member

the smartest if seen done is an outlind of a piece then painting to wall out wards so he has to buff it all